Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: EA to be bought by Nexon? Why the deal "cannot happen" according to Pachter

hah, if I have to install Origin, I'd rather quit Maple.

2. Default Re: EA to be bought by Nexon? Why the deal "cannot happen" according to Pachter

well EA apparently has been trading at a low price on the market recently, so it is a good time to buy.

in addiition, as awful as their service is, nexon is very profitable, and they will gain with the additional games, brands etc.

true, customer service will be probably worse than before.

3. Lead Ball Straight Male
    IGN: Arrg
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

Default Re: EA to be bought by Nexon? Why the deal "cannot happen" according to Pachter

Does this site even know Nexon?

4. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Default Re: EA to be bought by Nexon? Why the deal "cannot happen" according to Pachter

And nexon have done Social and Mobile too, so that isn't a problem really....

5. Default Re: EA to be bought by Nexon? Why the deal "cannot happen" according to Pachter

Baby nexon fusing with Old pig Ea;

Goth kid.

6. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Dead Space/Maplestory crossover plox.

7. Neon Atom
    IGN: Hellstinger
    Server: Broa
    Level: 250
    Job: F/P Archmage
    Guild: Kingliner/Onmyouji
    Farm: Melody
    canada

Maplestory and either M.U.L.E. or Ultima mixed in would work quite well. Just need Lord British or the guys behind M.U.L.E. returning to start schooling some Koreans in programming and design.