Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Default Attention all Dragon Ball fans. Have you read this webcomic yet?

Dragon
    Ball
    Multiverse

http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/accueil.html

Long story short, it's an ongoing webcomic where 20 different universes are brought together in a massive Tenkaichi Budokai style tournament. It's probably best described as a gigantic "What if?" comic that takes place 10 years after DBZ, and disregards GT canon.

The art style is quite something. The side-stories aren't as well drawn, but I dare you to tell me that this doesn't look ridiculously like Toriyama's drawing style. It's also in over 20 different languages, and YES Japanese is one of the languages you can pick if you wanna pretend you're reading Toriyama's work. The only difference is it's read left to right instead of original manga style.

DELICIOUS MOONSPEAK.

If this thread ends up being a discussion thread for DBM, that'd be pretty sweet.

2. Default Re: Attention all Dragon Ball fans. Have you read this webcomic yet?

I'm not sure if it's the same one I saw (probably is...), but the Nappa versus Frieza one was hilarious.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon

Default Re: Attention all Dragon Ball fans. Have you read this webcomic yet?

Hory shyt that's a fast response. Do you somehow have a 6th sense that alerts you whenever Dragon Ball is being mentioned on Southperry?

4. Default Re: Attention all Dragon Ball fans. Have you read this webcomic yet?

Yes.

Edit : Yep. Found it :

5. Orbital Bee Cannon

Trolling Frieza like that just to give up; I really hope Nappa knows what he's doing.

And also, indeed that's the exact same comic that I've been mentioning. Now to see if anyone else here hasn't heard of DBM yet.

6. Default Re: Attention all Dragon Ball fans. Have you read this webcomic yet?

Nope, never heard of it. Seems more like a parody universe from what's been posted though.
    I'm not really a fan of DBZ except for nostalgia.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon

Oh no. That's just a funny moment. There are sad moments like one universe's Pan who got killed by Bojack, and dung-has-hit-the-whirling-device moments like Broly (at his highest strength) giving Vegito a real challenge.

There's some other really crazy stuff like one universe where Majin Buu absorbing pretty much everyone, or one universe where there were no Saiyans/Sayajins and thus the humans became the strongest fighters. The original (the canon DBZ) universe is also competing, but they probably have a lot cut out for them when you have Vegito and Super Buu as potential opponents.

But still, I really gotta give props to these fans for emulating the original DBZ art style so well (except for the side-stories, since those are drawn by a different artist other than the main one), not to mention they are still going with the story. It's a lot of work and dedication to translate in over 20 languages, on top of drawing like that.

8. Default Re: Attention all Dragon Ball fans. Have you read this webcomic yet?

Just finished reading it, Very nicely done. I'll definintly be keeping my eye on this one. Its a pretty damn funny comic if you understand most of DB/Z/GT.

Nappa the ultimate troll. never change.

9. Default Re: Attention all Dragon Ball fans. Have you read this webcomic yet?

Excuse my language but this is f'ucking epic.

10. Default Re: Attention all Dragon Ball fans. Have you read this webcomic yet?

11. Default Re: Attention all Dragon Ball fans. Have you read this webcomic yet?

I had to go home because of the massive erection I got. I find epic things very attractive apparently.

12. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

I shall give it a read one of these days (When i beat the lazy me...)

13. Default Re: Attention all Dragon Ball fans. Have you read this webcomic yet?

That was actually great. Only 2/3 new pages a week is going to leave me wanting tons more though.

14. Default Re: Attention all Dragon Ball fans. Have you read this webcomic yet?

I just finished it... and wow.
    Incredible. They literally did everything and showed everything I was ever curious about.
    And much more. And not to mention the amazing art style. I can barely tell the difference from the real artists!

15. Orbital Bee Cannon

Oh ho, only me and Justin knew about the comic? Least this thread hasn't been in vain then. This thread may have potential.

I shall start spoilering things from here on on anything related to the latest sections of the comic.

Spoiler

16. Default Re: Attention all Dragon Ball fans. Have you read this webcomic yet?

Spoiler

17. Default Re: Attention all Dragon Ball fans. Have you read this webcomic yet?

LOL.

18. Default Re: Attention all Dragon Ball fans. Have you read this webcomic yet?

Saw a thread on /co/ about this a while ago. Art's pretty true to source for a webcomic.

19. Orbital Bee Cannon

Latest sidestory.

Spoiler