1. Default [JMS] Lv.167 Paladin Justice Revamp Pap Solo

The final part of the Paladin revamp came to JMS earlier today, so I recorded a solo against Papalatus. I was originally going to do a comparison video between Pre-Justice and Post-Justice however Paladins only got half their revamp, and I gained about 10 levels between the two patches, so it's not much of a comparison anymore.

Fight took about 40 seconds (0:20 - 1:00), and about 15 of those seconds were spent Threatening because it didn't feel like working, and he 1/1ed which you can't attack during. I would have recorded another video but I don't feel like it (Plus that was my second run for the day).

I show my equipment at the end, as well as my range. Nothing spectacular. Enjoy.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Default Re: [JMS] Lv.167 Paladin Justice Revamp Pap Solo

Holy crap, Blast is 4 hits now?
    Holy crap, Pallies get a mini Flash Jump now?!
    *goes recheck Paladin revamp notes*

3. Default Re: [JMS] Lv.167 Paladin Justice Revamp Pap Solo

The Mini Flash Jump is the same thing Dawn Warriors have, they got it in the Adventurer Revamp that's part of Justice. The 4 hits on Blast comes with the Thief/Pirate Revamp. It's at 6 now in KMS >_>

4. Default Re: [JMS] Lv.167 Paladin Justice Revamp Pap Solo

Nice video. Can't wait till blast hits 4 times and ACB twice. I'm tired of 999k's with ACB. It would benefit me at the zakum arms if it hits tiwce.
    Either way, i'm not to familiar with the JMS prices/market etc but nontheless that's a nice run.

May I ask what you use to record it with? I tried using x-fire for zakum but it wont let me upload to youtube, its annoying.

5. Default Re: [JMS] Lv.167 Paladin Justice Revamp Pap Solo

Thanks =D

Basically anything with over 9% stat in JMS costs real money, so I'm basically as good as I'm gonna get cause I'm not going to be paying money for gear anymore.

I used Fraps, then converted the videos from Raw format into MP4s with Camtasia Studio 7. Camtasia is great for editing videos, I've used it for every MS video I've made (not that I've made many, but still).

6. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Paladins got slipstream in alliance eternal.

7. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

Nice video! That's better than the Papulatus video I did yesterday.