Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [JMS] JMS v212

1. Default JMS v212

Want instant notification of new extractions, announcements and updates? Follow Southperry on Twitter!

How do you feel about the content changed in this patch? Click on "Rate this thread" in the upper right-hand corner of this thread to share your opinion!

-----

I would do skill changes but the MSIT thing is goofing up. :(

Map

NPC

Character

2. Default Re: JMS v212

NOTE: The Mob animations are messed up. Can't do anything about it.

Item

Mob

NXWatch
    Last edited by Fiel; 2012-04-25 at 06:36 AM.

3. Default Re: JMS v212

Mob (Changed)

4. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Default Re: JMS v212

You probably might have noticed, but images are broken.

And is JMS getting Chryse now?

5. Default Re: JMS v212

Many canes have battle atk on them o.o
    No removal of pvp in jms?
    Also:
    >green cubes
    >orange cubes
    Oh boy.jpg
    Edit: based off the incomprehensible google translate, the green one is like a pmc for legendary items, and the orange one has a higher chance of rank change.

6. Default Re: JMS v212

JMS never got PvP to begin with.

7. Default Re: JMS v212

地獄犬ライディング90日利用券

That looks badass. I want to see it in action. All Phantom data is in, it seems. Just one month and 5 days until they actually allow it to be created. lol

This patch file is taking forever to download. It's only going at 30kb per second. :< Oh, well. I've still got 2 hours (probably more, with normal extensions) until the game comes up, anyway.

8. Default Re: JMS v212

I was just about to say this. what the f'uck...

Hyper Master Miracle Cube and Golden Miracle Cube. I guess the Hyper Master Miracle Cube allows Legendary cubes to also gain 1 line (I guess the original Hyper Miracle Cube didn't). The gold one has a much higher chance to increase the number of lines rank, but can only be used on items from rare to unique.

9. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Depending on how much that costs, I want that.

10. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Nice hats. Oh and that phantom stuff

11. Idiot. Male
    California

Hyper Master Miracle Cube
    Hyper Master Miracle Cube could set the potential of new items, changing the grade of the potential.
    ※ Only usable up to Legendary grade, starting from Rare grade.
    ※ Maximum of potential is 3.
    ※ Choose to use only 1. Be careful, if inventory is full, you will not be able to use it.

Miracle Golden Cube
    The mysterious cube will give a new set of potential to equipment items. Chance of upgrading to a new rank is higher than a normal cube.
    ※ Only useable up to Unique grade, starting from Rare grade.
    ※ May only use 1 cube. Be careful, if inventory is full, you will not be able to use it.
    - Highest Possible Grade: Unique

12. Default Re: JMS v212

Oh, you're right. Higher chance of upgrading rank. I just woke up, so ignore my last post.

13. Default Re: JMS v212

blank

oops double post

14. Idiot. Male
    California

What's with the huge buff on that level 200 mob?

15. Default Re: JMS v212

This seems to state we have potential lock too, but since when?

16. Default Re: JMS v212

I remember watching JMS videos dated a few years where that monster was a really high-damaging boss in Neo Tokyo
    if you didn't HP wash it killed the pomegranate out of ranged players.. why is the Neo City version there in the data (judging by its name)?

>CRAZY VL/Akyrum
    wat

17. Default Re: JMS v212

In post-revamp Neo City, there's a buffed version of Nex that you're unable to kill for quest purposes.

But then again, jMS doesn't even have Neo City, does it?

18. Default Re: JMS v212

It does kind of. I believe some of the maps and mobs of Neo City are shared in Neo Tokyo, though don't take my word on that because I've never been (The requirement to enter is a Lv.180 boss ETC that I have yet to see, so I've never been inside, just going based on what I've seen in Wikis).

That Gatekeeper guy or whatever his name is, is still in Korean when he was changed. I don't think that's actually the mob dealing with Neo Tokyo. It might have been the original Neo City version that got changed, it must have been sitting in the data.

As for the new cubes: Probably time limited, but I dunno. Either way I've pretty much lost interest in Cubing. It's far too expensive, and they keep adding a billion new pineappleing cubes every patch so I'll leave that pomegranate to someone who actually expects to be going on difficult bosses, like Cygnus and CHT.

Did you guys see the Attack values on CRAZY Akyrum and Lionheart? Holy pomegranate. Talk about a boss I'm never ever touching.

With all the Phantom data already in the game, I wonder if that increases the chances that we're gonna get some exclusive content with the second patch. I mean, essentially....they have nothing to do for a month since all that work is already done.

No big Fiel, you do plenty for us few JMSers already and we appreciate it =D.

19. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Going to take a stab in the dark and say:
    "Hyper Master" works like the "Premium Cube", but also works on Legendary items.
    "Golden Cube" works like the "Super Miracle Cube" in where it has a greater chance to increase rarity, but has a far greater chance than "Super Miracle Cube" and only goes up to Unique.

B> "Golden Cube". Don't really care for "Hyper Master", since I try to 3line all my stuff before Unique lol.