Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [JMS] JMS v212

1. Default Re: JMS v212

Well yes and no. I'm sort of hoping they got both increasing our chances of getting Neo Tokyo

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: JMS v212

Well i know the changed mobs you see are for monster park revamp. Otherwise i don't think anything happened.

3. Default Re: JMS v212

Is that Nex supposed to not be killable?
    Doesn't seem too much harder than a v2 instructor.

4. Default Re: JMS v212

The Neo City quest chain starts at 125, so if you're the appropriate level, you won't even be able to hit it. You can probably kill it later on, but there's no point in doing so.

5. Default Re: JMS v212

Yeah, totally. The magic on the new VL isn't that bad once you're near 200, but the rest of the stats are crazy.

6. Default Re: JMS v212

Like I mentioned earlier in the thread, that Gatekeeper Nex that was changed still has a Korean name. It's likely it's the original Neo City version, for whatever reason it got changed, but it doesn't really matter because it's not actually in the game, just a side effect of importing the data from KMS. It's possible it's not even used in KMS, but I wouldn't know.

The Gatekeeper Nex used in Neo Tokyo is 174. In JMS it's not even named that, it's just known as "Nameless Beast" or something like that.