Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: Aran and Evan will be restricted in May for KMS

KMST patch 1.2.4XX

Evan has all his buffs lowered to 600ms, including MW. His attacks are at half delay, AGAIN. So that means 210ms magic missile, 300ms holy flare, 420ms quake, 450ms wheel/blaze, and 330ms illusion.

Aran gets a new polearm, Maha, at level 150. It has normal (6) speed and 150 starting atk, 7 slots 2 hammer slots, potential-able. At level 200, Aran hands in his Maha to receive Unleashed Maha, with no slots/hammer available, 255 atk, 50 str/dex, fast (5) speed, and a fixed potential of 30% ignore, 50% boss, and 25% attack.

2. Default Re: Aran and Evan will be restricted in May for KMS

Yup. Expect another revamp, probably.

3. Default Re: Aran and Evan will be restricted in May for KMS

Yea, but probably for a good amount of time that we'll see it. I expect Aran and Evan to get some nerfs.

4. Default Re: Aran and Evan will be restricted in May for KMS

Really. I was entirely happy soloing Zak at 22k range. Can't we buff someone who needs it? Um. Bishops I guess? Bowmasters?

5. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default Re: Aran and Evan will be restricted in May for KMS

Paladins? Or are Paladins an urban myth, like Bigfoot?

6. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    venezuela

Actually Aran isn't THAT OP, because we only have a nice boost of W.Att but our Dps is middle tier, we don't have status resistance and our finishers are almost useless, Evans in the other hand.....

7. Default Re: Aran and Evan will be restricted in May for KMS

*CoughPaladinCough*

Even with their recent changes they still have awfully low DPS in comparison to most other classes.

8. Default Re: Aran and Evan will be restricted in May for KMS

Can't we just nerf the overpowered classes instead? :c

9. Alligator Straight Male
    IGN: Sure
    Server: Redoot
    Level: Eh.
    Job: I guess?
    Guild: No idea.
    Alliance: Think I know?
    Farm: This Exists Still?

They really better get it right this time. The amount of revamps these two classes had is just nuts.

10. Default Re: Aran and Evan will be restricted in May for KMS

Mercedes still needs a huge nerf. I am disappoint.

11. Default Re: Aran and Evan will be restricted in May for KMS

No, I'm pretty sure Bigfoot is a mob.
    I've never seen a Paladin though, so I can't be sure they actually exist. It seems like one of those things made up to scare children, like Jimmy Carter or the ACLU.

And I think that goes against Nexon's policy of balancing the game by slowly making every class broken.

12. Default Re: Aran and Evan will be restricted in May for KMS

If they nerf Aran, I'm uninstalling Maple the split second the patch comes out in KMST and never going to this forum again. pineapple playing this broken game if my favorite class is nerfed. This is the only saving grace, since grinding is boring (and damage reliant), bossing is cockblocked by dc hackers AGAIN, you need to spend like $1000 to not suck (or hack), and everything other piece of content is deserted.

At the moment, I'm not even playing. Inactive as hell due to lack of anything other than my class kicking all the asses.

13. Default Re: Aran and Evan will be restricted in May for KMS

>complains game is unbalanced
    >Goes into ragemode at the thought of an op class getting nerfed
    Huh.

14. Default Re: Aran and Evan will be restricted in May for KMS

Never seen Nexon make considerable nerfs to characters, hell they buffed demon slayer last patch.

15. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    usa

It's not like this state of mind isn't prominent in 90% of the Maple community.

16. Default Re: Aran and Evan will be restricted in May for KMS

After a considerable nerf.

17. Default Re: Aran and Evan will be restricted in May for KMS

Every class needs to be op. Then the game would stop sucking

.... Once they fix hackers ruling all bosses, dupers ruining the economy, disconnecting for no reason pineappleing everywhere, gamebreaking exploits/public hacks literally every 2 months, and various other fixes this game should've received back in 2008.

18. Default Re: Aran and Evan will be restricted in May for KMS

I'm not sure that's the solution. They need to stop making DPS the priority and add other party benefits not every class has. Decent skills for example shouldn't be available.

19. Default Re: Aran and Evan will be restricted in May for KMS

>implying Insight Venture Partners will get rid of a reason for players to cube

moneystory is about the dps now anyway. IVP commands all of Nexon's moves. If it doesn't profit, they'll be slow about it or suck at it horribly.