1. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Default North Korea’s military threatens to reduce South Korea’s leadership to ashes

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...d=pm_world_pop
    Yikes.

2. Default Re: North Korea’s military threatens to reduce South Korea’s leadership to ashes

o_o

thats a pretty serious threat.

3. Default Re: North Korea’s military threatens to reduce South Korea’s leadership to ashes

Why do i feel that NK is straining the ties between china and the us ?

4. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: North Korea’s military threatens to reduce South Korea’s leadership to ashes

What else is new?

5. Default Re: North Korea’s military threatens to reduce South Korea’s leadership to ashes

God I get the horrible feeling this guy is going to use some kind of biological weaponry to attack south korea with.

6. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: North Korea’s military threatens to reduce South Korea’s leadership to ashes

All talk, no action.
    Please no action. :/

7. Default Re: North Korea’s military threatens to reduce South Korea’s leadership to ashes

I think I've seen this guy in action before.

8. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

God I get the feeling this guy is not going to use any kind of weaponry to attack South Korea with.

9. Default Re: North Korea’s military threatens to reduce South Korea’s leadership to ashes

Lol I hope you are right man. I mean, it's not like a new dictator would do anything crazy to make his country unify under him or anything. :P

10. Default

Christ.

This is why I'm not comfortable with the idea of my dad possibly having to go to South Korea for six weeks for his job.

11. Default Re: North Korea’s military threatens to reduce South Korea’s leadership to ashes

I still don't know why they hate each other so much. It seems like a silly thing to be mad for over this many years.