1. Default Compensation From Christmas Day 2x Coupons

Sorry if a post has been made somewhere, but I didn't find one. I just got 6k Maple Points added to my account a few hours ago. Apparently, it's from the 2x coupons not working on Christmas Day. Did anyone else get this compensation?

Additionally, someone in my alliance got 24k Maple Points, and we think they might've started compensating people who were hellbanned (but some who are hellbanned didn't get it yet, so we aren't for sure yet). Can anyone who was hell banned confirm if they were given any Maple Points yet?

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Compensation From Christmas Day 2x Coupons

Did you get any email explaining what the Maple Points were for?

A person in my alliance just got 50k Maple Points, he doesn't know why either. He wasn't hellbanned. He said he had a ticket closed, but didn't specify what the ticket was about. I asked him to check for an email, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet.

3. Default Re: Compensation From Christmas Day 2x Coupons

I checked my e-mail associated with my account, and received none. So I have no idea what it's for, yet. I'll check the ticket I submitted.

EDIT: There was no response to my ticket, so as of now I have no confirmation on what it's actually for, only speculation.

4. Default Re: Compensation From Christmas Day 2x Coupons

I got 12k maple points and no clue why

5. Default Re: Compensation From Christmas Day 2x Coupons

Well I guess it's safe to assume Nexon is compensating for something, but which one of the recent screw-ups could it possibly be for?

Either way, I'm grateful! Thanks Nexon for being such a pal. ;)

6. Default Re: Compensation From Christmas Day 2x Coupons

I'm still hell banned and haven't received any sort of compensation. I'm not expecting anything for at least a week after the last of the hell bans get lifted.

7. Default Re: Compensation From Christmas Day 2x Coupons

I got 20k Maple Points and haven't received any emails or ticket answers or anything. I did spend 13k NX on 1-day 2x EXP and DROP coupons on christmas day, and I got hellbanned, so I don't know what those points are from.

8. Default Re: Compensation From Christmas Day 2x Coupons

I received 30k maple points, but also no email or answer to tickets to report, I don't really think this is the christmas 2x comp, but probably hellban comp based on what you had on your acc ,maybe?

9. Default Re: Compensation From Christmas Day 2x Coupons

Got hellbaned. Made a ticket and got released a week later.

No compensation, but heck I'm just glad I can drop pomegranate and trade again.

10. Default Re: Compensation From Christmas Day 2x Coupons

I got 3k maplepoints, which I proceeded to spend on an item megaphone and a store permit. (Had a few maplepoints from before)

And nothing sold, but HEY AT LEAST NOW I HAVE A STORE PERMIT

11. Default Re: Compensation From Christmas Day 2x Coupons

I got... NOTHING!

12. Default Re: Compensation From Christmas Day 2x Coupons

Well I wasn't hellbanned so that's certainly not the case for me. I think it's a little of both.

13. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Still waiting for my 25k mp compensation for false perma ban. Guess not cause for w/e reason they left newer false bans out of that Second Chance thing.

14. Default Re: Compensation From Christmas Day 2x Coupons

Compensation in the form of Maple Points has been awarded multiple times in the past, as I recall it was a result of backlog tickets that Customer Support never had the chance to issue.

15. Default Re: Compensation From Christmas Day 2x Coupons

Only got a single 4h 2x coupon that day. No hellban, no nothing.

Got ~5kish MP.

16. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Yea they gave me 6k maple points. No clue why.

17. Default Re: Compensation From Christmas Day 2x Coupons

Well I just got a notification in my email, and a link to the nexon forums, the maple points are 100% due to the 2x failure of christmas day, and the amount of maple points is a reflection of what you spent + extra as a christmas present.

http://maplestory.nexon.net/communit...%23post9113459
    Last edited by xxkionayxx; 2014-01-15 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Added link to nexon forums

18. Default Re: Compensation From Christmas Day 2x Coupons

Too bad the Quest Booster never got compensated. It's only 250NX for one day but still....