1. Default RE: Where does Crog spawn now?

Not my SS and I had to edit it. I have zero reason to lie though and do a "oh this is an SS from 2 years ago and I'm just trying to create false information to troll people." Friend said it took him 10 boat rides to get it.

I'll try looking for it myself as 100% proof but hopefully this will let people know you can get it now (and maybe they'll post their proof as well)

2. Default Re: Where does Crog spawn now?

Neat.

Too bad i already got mine from the Day Of Darkness event in Orbis, But useful info for anyone wishin to finish the set. Thanks!

3. Default Re: Where does Crog spawn now?

Hate to use it as a source, but lots of people on Basil reported finding Crimson Balrogs lately too. I did a few boat rides and didn't find them but I'm gonna try and find one later today.

Edit:

4. Default Re: Where does Crog spawn now?

One of the people in my Guild mentioned finding one yesterday while heading to Orbis. First try too.

5. Default Re: Where does Crog spawn now?

ばんざい! Now I can finally get that damn card.

6. Default Re: Where does Crog spawn now?

I Can confirm that i did find crogs on the boat yesterday. took 3 boat rides. ill upload a screen when i get home.

7. Default Re: Where does Crog spawn now?

For some reason it is not part of any set.

8. Default Re: Where does Crog spawn now?

Huh, thought it was part of the Orbis set. Or it used to be anyways.

9. Default Re: Where does Crog spawn now?

Confirming that Crog spawns again, just got the card, 10% shoe speed scroll and a recipe for transforming into crog.
    Nope.

10. Default Re: Where does Crog spawn now?

I find it funny how Nexon fixes things that they probably don't even realize are broken. E.g. Reminiscent of Crusader Codex PDR.

Now to get it before it breaks again