1. Cash0 Is anyone else DCing from CCing?

Everytime when i try to change channels I apparently disconnect and it's extremely annoying.
    I was wondering if this is happening to anyone else but me. I can't really do much like this and it's frustrating.

Thanks in advance~

2. Default Re: Is anyone else DCing from CCing?

I get this when my internet is bad, usually in the evenings, about 1/3 CC's cause a DC. This morning, no problem with CC'ing, but did DC'ed on BodyGuard as usual.
    I think Nexon has made the servers fussier in the past few months; kicking you off for the slightest internet fault. Its getting so that finishing a major boss is a rare thing for me.

3. Default Re: Is anyone else DCing from CCing?

This has been happening to me a lot lately too. I often hunt for heartstones/golden flowers and i'll dc before i can make it through every channel.

4. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

Default Re: Is anyone else DCing from CCing?

maybe its cuz less ppl are on maple in mornings, i dont dc in mornings either but later its god damit annoying to cc around

5. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Default Re: Is anyone else DCing from CCing?

If I cc a lot or too fast, I dc.
    It is quite aggravating ;/

6. Default Re: Is anyone else DCing from CCing?

It really is... it takes me about 5 minutes to start up MS. (I have no clue why, this has been like this for years).
    So it's really frustrating when I DC. I get kicked out of parties... miss out on bossing... good trades and much more.
    x_x

7. Default Re: Is anyone else DCing from CCing?

I used to have this problem in KMS. While CCing for a MPQ channel, I would d/c after a few times.
    I think it takes up a lot of RAM to CC so if you're hitting high physical memory %'s, end some processes and get down to 90%-ish, and then CC.

8. Default Re: Is anyone else DCing from CCing?

The BaM auras do tend to make the BaM crash when they CC. For a while I thought it was fixed, then it came back again...

Hadriel

9. Default Re: Is anyone else DCing from CCing?

This is making me wonder.. Maybe some other buffs from other classes do the same right now?
    Who knows..

10. Default Re: Is anyone else DCing from CCing?

Doesn't quite apply for other classes. Because the BaM auras have a very high check rate. If you actually ask a BaM to summon a familiar while having 3 auras on, that BaM would have to go finger-clickin' crazy for a good while before the familiar comes up. It's that refresh rate that screws everything up. You'll also notice that the BaM auras are always at the very front (latest casted) of the buff list, and that's also because of the refresh rate. Somehow Nexon pineappled up.

Hadriel