1. Default Friend d/cs at Ark/VL immediately or within few seconds of entering map.

Hey Guys,

Was wondering if you guys might have any insight to this. I'll try and lay out all the details.

My friend is a lvl 200 evan. Starting from ~5th of April (around when that A Neb exploit was around) he started crashing at dojo whenever he got to leviathan. Over time this has spread to VL and then Ark where he either crashes right when he goes in the map, or crashes like 5 seconds after he starts moving in the map.

To test out if it was just his computer or if it was his account/evan, he had one of his friends use her computer to log in and attempt a VL run just now. She successfully got in to the map, but then proceeded to disconnect shortly after starting to walk.

The only thing he can really remember changing before all this started happening is that he changed his hair and his face.

I tried to google a few times, but wasn't really able to find anything posted with similar problems, so I thought I'd post and see what you guys think.

Do any of you think you might have a solution or know where his problem stems from? Have there been issues like this before? Are there any steps he can take to attempt to fix his problem?

Thanks in advance for the info!

2. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default Re: Friend d/cs at Ark/VL immediately or within few seconds of entering map.

Could it be an issue with his skills? Buffs, maybe?

3. Default Re: Friend d/cs at Ark/VL immediately or within few seconds of entering map.

He went in with no buffs once and he still crashed :x

4. Default Re: Friend d/cs at Ark/VL immediately or within few seconds of entering map.

Tell him to try going in without any equips on. Have him watch his client's RAM useage in task manager as he enters, too.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Friend d/cs at Ark/VL immediately or within few seconds of entering map.

If all else fails, disable all sound drivers!

6. Default Re: Friend d/cs at Ark/VL immediately or within few seconds of entering map.

Does this actually still work? Pretty damn hilarious if it does.

7. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

no i think its just an evan issue, friend is a 200 evan and always d/c at stage 5 for dojo after the last patch

8. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

When he crashes, is there an error code? @Liteness; it might be an entirely different issue if it's just Dojo and this guy is affected in Akyrum and VL as well.

9. Default Re: Friend d/cs at Ark/VL immediately or within few seconds of entering map.

He's gonna try this in ~30 min with the new day. Would you recommend he go in completely naked and then reequip after? or just stay naked? o.o

"I'll try that next time. Change one variable at a time" :o

He doesn't get an error code. Just a straight up crash lol.

Interesting to see another evan has issues at dojo though...

10. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Still works for me :D

I crash at HT, VL and PB every time I attempt with my drivers on.
    Turn them off and I'm perfectly fine.

11. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    usa

crash with nothing pop up

12. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    usa

double post

13. Default Re: Friend d/cs at Ark/VL immediately or within few seconds of entering map.

I'd say he just go in completely naked and just sit there and try to take hits. Be sure to watch the RAM useage of the client while he's doing this. Though if it's just completely crashing with no error message or anything it might be something more severe.

14. Default Re: Friend d/cs at Ark/VL immediately or within few seconds of entering map.

There are more people experiencing this. Not just him.
    I DC at dojo from time to time and also at VL. Two days ago Von Leon had like 10m HP left and I DCed.
    Three days before that, same story. I'm not even bothering anymore. So much trouble when you solo and end up DCing.