1. Default Summarize Alliance Eternal updates for me

I don't follow maple and can't discern any usable information from the extractions.

What's new? What's important? What should I (a very casual and legit player) care about?

2. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Default Re: Summarize Alliance Eternal updates for me

Did you look at the update notes?

3. Default Re: Summarize Alliance Eternal updates for me

Yes but that's a lot of information and I haven't payed attention for several patches. So it's more like "summarize 2012 content for me"

4. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Default Re: Summarize Alliance Eternal updates for me

The year started off with Alliance Rising. Rising brought us a revamped Silent Crusade questline and the Akarium expedition. Arans and Evans received updates, and Mushroom Kingdom, Kerning Square, Chryse, and Crimsonwood Keep PQ were revamped/updated/reopened as well.

Next up, Alliance Unbound. Unbound opened expansions in Ellin Forest and Masteria and "Alien Sockets," essentially another line of potential. Resistance, Evan, and Aran received more updates, and Mu Lung Dojo, Monster Carnival, Nett's Pyramid, and Sea of Fog Ghost Ship Raid were all revamped as well.

Now, Alliance Eternal. Eternal is mostly a skill revamp patch, with updates for Warriors, Magicians, and Bowmen. Cygnus Knights also received prior Adventurer skill updates. Lion's King Castle is now a themed dungeon and Nett's Pyramid was updated again.