1. Default Anyone else not able to get the Hardcore medal/tele rock/ mount?

I got the items fine on my DS account, but for some reason, my bishop on a different account doesn't have the book icon on the left, so I can't get the items on it. Anyone else run into this problem? Anyone know if i can do something to get them? Thanks.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Anyone else not able to get the Hardcore medal/tele rock/ mount?

You only get that stuff on Saturday if you logged onto that character on Friday.
    Hardcore = got nothing better to do on a Friday than Maple.

3. Default Re: Anyone else not able to get the Hardcore medal/tele rock/ mount?

Oh wow... that sucks, didn't know that was the requirement. Oh well, next weekend it is. Thank you!

4. Default Re: Anyone else not able to get the Hardcore medal/tele rock/ mount?

Funfact: If you already have the rabbit mount learned that they give you, and you try to use it (From the next weeks reward), Gaga says you cant use it and gives you a permanant one that is tradeable.

5. Default Re: Anyone else not able to get the Hardcore medal/tele rock/ mount?

Yeah i ran into someone's thread mentioning this while i was looking for answers to my question, but I don't know anyone who had this mount lol.