1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Default Anyone heading to this year's Anime Central (ACEN)?

Title pretty much says it all. I'm curious as to if anyone from Southperry is going to be there.

2. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Default Re: Anyone heading to this year's Anime Central (ACEN)?

I've been wanting to go for the past couple years but something always comes up ~_~ or I'm broke.

I have a group of friends that go/rent a hotel room every year.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon

Man, only one person other than me expressed interest in ACEN? I feel a bit disappoint.

4. Default Re: Anyone heading to this year's Anime Central (ACEN)?

Aww, I wish I lived around the midwest; but enjoy ACEN! The guest list looks incredible this year, seriously. Nabeshin, Vic McDerpADerp, Todd Habberkorn, Travis Willingham, Cristina Vee, Chris Sabat, and the fairly recent Christine Marie Cabanos- that's a friggin' awesome all star cast. It seems like an overall awesome con as well. Do yourself a favor and just enjoy yourself there :>

5. Orbital Bee Cannon

Man, all this time and I've yet to take the time to properly prepare for what events are taking place. Hell, last time I barely had time for misc stuff as it was since I was going nuts taking photos of ACEN cosplayers and just exploring the whole place. Now that I've added 2 more fandoms under my belt my eyes have to be more vigilant than ever before, ESPECIALLY the giant groups of them. Gotta try to at least find Vic and Chris Sabat. I hope they will be present for all 3 days.

But thanks. I will definitely enjoy myself, and will make sure my siblings, their friends, and my friends will be having fun as well.

6. Default Re: Anyone heading to this year's Anime Central (ACEN)?

If only it was two weeks later Last thing I've been to was Anime Expo 2008(?)

7. Helium Atom Straight Female
    IGN: Deviatoric
    Server: El Nido
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: Princess
    Alliance: Twerk
    Wisconsin

I have some friends on Facebook back home who seem pretty pumped up about it, but I probably won't be finding myself back in the Chicago area until July. :(

8. Orbital Bee Cannon

Welp it was a blast being there. I had 2 cosplays. 1st was most complete, just some minor adjustments I could make. 2nd one I had no Medigun, and glasses were a bit too big compared to what the Medic wears. :(

Naked Snake + friends as G.I. Joe characters Stormshadow and Baroness
    Spoiler

The Medic
    Spoiler

Bonus picture for Nintendo fans: War Mario/Cape Mario/regular Mario/CEO Mario all proposing for two Peaches.
    Spoiler

I have over 200 pictures, so no way I can display em all. If you want to find a certain cosplayer, is give me names and I can PM them or whatnot. No I don't plan to turn this thread into a blog-type thread. Just wanted to finish up this thread with a couple pictures from the convention.