1. Cash7 Recruiting a daily party to get the Hyena mount.

Hi,

I'm looking for a minimal of two people (More if possible) to do the Hob PQ 10 times a day.
    I'm desperate for the Hyena mount since nobody else has it. It's fast and it's just pineappleing epic.

So yeah, my time-zone in GMT+1 and i'm mostly on between 8 AM/4 PM PST.
    If anyone would like to join this quest to riding this laughing beast please leave a message.
    More than two is always welcome since there is a chance one might not be on.

2. Default Re: Recruiting a daily party to get the Hyena mount.

Argh. If only you were on different times. I would do it with you. I work almost exactly during those times. :( (GMT -6, Im usually on between 3:00-9:00 PST) Maybe we can figure something out if your on later, I can definitly do it on weekends.

3. Default Re: Recruiting a daily party to get the Hyena mount.

That would be nice. I'm really set on getting this mount.
    if you have friends or anything that want to join make sure to ask them haha.
    I'd come online at your time but that would mean staying up after 1 am while having an internship/work and college.
    That's a no-go for me.

4. Default Re: Recruiting a daily party to get the Hyena mount.

Well I have you on my buddylist, So we can try during the short-timeframe that we're on together. Otherwise weekends still work for me.

5. Default Re: Recruiting a daily party to get the Hyena mount.

True, i'll go with you every weekend so that would be at least (If friday is included) 30 emblems per weekend. So that would take 10 weeks for you if you
    dont already have more emblems. (I have 6 atm. x_x).

6. Default Re: Recruiting a daily party to get the Hyena mount.

Well, Im sure i can find some people to help me during the weekdays. I do want the Hyena myself too. Its a pretty boss lookin mount.

7. Default Re: Recruiting a daily party to get the Hyena mount.

I would be up for this. Not everyday though since right now it's exam season for me... so I don't play much on some days. I'm on mostly between 8am - 3pm PST. Feel free to buddy me on oHaibaraAio.

8. Default Re: Recruiting a daily party to get the Hyena mount.

I'm up for daily PQ-ing. Add me on my Slayer. SufiSLayer. I jump around between all my chars but that's the one i'm usually on.

9. Default Re: Recruiting a daily party to get the Hyena mount.

You might get lucky too, the Hyena still drops from the boss, at the same abysmal rate.

10. Default Re: Recruiting a daily party to get the Hyena mount.

I got the Saddle... which is uber useless without the Hyena...

Hadriel