Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default Re: LoL Meetup on April 20

I saw mundo and tank in the same sentence. I died inside.

2. Default Re: LoL Meetup on April 20

Less than 2 hours. Unless Fiel screwed up the timing.

3. Default Re: LoL Meetup on April 20

1.5 hours yet.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: LoL Meetup on April 20

I did not like this meetup very much. Just shows me how bad people are at this game and why I continue to not give a pomegranate about LoL...

5. Default Re: LoL Meetup on April 20

I missed it. What happen, somebody set up us the bomb?

6. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Trolling, trolling, and people just being bad in general (Pot calling the kettle black / Irony extreme cause of how bad I am at TT LOL).
    It made me depressed :(

7. Default Re: LoL Meetup on April 20

thats too bad, the only game i really didnt like was playing veigar... thought the rest were fun

8. Default Re: LoL Meetup on April 20

I only got a chance to play 2 games with Southperricans tonight. One was an ARAM where we had like 3 people who were completely new to ARAM on our team. Didn't turn out well for us, needless to say. Kajiti and I did our best though! :D

Second game was a 5-man Summoner's Rift game. Didn't turn out very well either :P. Nidalee got fed pretty badly top, Hecarim steamrolled us a few times, and I made some dumb mistakes bot with Corn. But hey, it's a learning experience. :D

9. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

I had fun for the most part. I just had a bad day and it leaked into the LoL games, so...yeah, I was easy to rage.

10. Default Re: LoL Meetup on April 20

Was that the 3v3 on SR? You did fine, it was pretty close early on until we started snowballing. Most of the games were pretty fun, even the curbstomp ARAMs - even with some tryharding going on in Summoner's Rift, I hope nobody was taking the games too seriously - I mean, Paul was raging about Alistar and suiciding, but I had more fun laughing at his frustration than anything else today. There's a reason I kept to mostly Southperry vs Southperry games - it's hard to get mad when it's just a casual match and you treat it as such.

I mean, I was in Olsi's jungle finding tasty surprises as Skarner and messing with his head on Sykpe, but he laughed about it and kept challenging me to 1v1s. Just gotta have fun with it.

11. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Those ARAMs...I swear, they might as well have been renamed to ALL RANGED ALL MIDDLE lol

12. Default Re: LoL Meetup on April 20

CORN: Well at least I'm not as bad as Alistar. *cough cough* No kills *cough*
    FIEL: What the f'uck! Okay, Corn, YOU play Alistar ARAM and see how many kills you get. You know what Corn, you should live in a cave with a blowdryer and be forced to play as Alistar for all time. That's what your punishment should be. (beat) You know I love you, right Corn?

--------------------

FIEL: Goddamn Ashe.

--------------------

EVERYONE ON SKYPE: Goddammit Corn.

--------------------

FIEL: Nooo, nooooooooo. Run, runnnnn. NO NO NO. OH FOR THE LOVE OF... DAMMIT. STOP IT. NO. (Dies) Y'know what, f'uck you guys. You all suck.

--------------------

OLSI: Stop reading my mind!

--------------------

FIEL: (Gets Alistar twice in a row for ARAM) F'UCK THIS GAME WHAT THE HELL. ALISTAR SUCKS IN ARAM.
    (Later)
    FIEL: ALISTAR IS USELESS. Okay, here's how I'm going to show how useless Alistar is. (Runs into mid alone) BRING IT ON F'UCKERS. (dies) AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

13. Default Re: LoL Meetup on April 20

Reading Olsi's mind was so much fun.

"Hey Olsi, did your ward see that?" (an earlier ward at his blue golem had gotten me killed while trying to steal it. 2 of us had just killed Renekton [Dark Link] near the same area about 5-10minutes later)
    "OMG how did you take my redbuff already, it just respawned!"
    < Strolls over to Olsi's red buff and takes it
    "Thanks for letting me know that your red buff was up"

14. Default Re: LoL Meetup on April 20

Lol, it was quite fun going for fiel everytime i could xD. (Damn maspan pineappleing with my mind while i tried jungling against him)

15. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Fiel: Hey, who's blowdryer is blowing 5 feet away from them?

Corn: Not me, my mic is off.

Corn: Oh pineapple my mic is on.

16. Default Re: LoL Meetup on April 20

That was fun, we should do it again soon. :3
    I did well in aram, but I did get kog'maw and heimer so yea. The other games I was just using characters that I rarely used or shouldn't of used in that situation. I srs don't know how to solo top Jax, I can only do that with Mundo and Cassiopeia. :P

17. Default Re: LoL Meetup on April 20

I fully admit to tryharding the first SR game, second game I eased up a bit.

ARAMs were lolzy, blocking Caitlin ults with Kog'Maw to save the tanks, dying as Kog'Maw to explode on Caitlin while she's lining up her ult against someone.

18. Default Re: LoL Meetup on April 20

Scumbag Alistar.

19. Default Re: LoL Meetup on April 20

Someone should start a database of Cornisms.

20. Default Re: LoL Meetup on April 20

The first ARAM I played was pretty bad, but I think I did a number when I got fiddle on a nearly full AP team. hehe