1. Cash3 Hi, I'm ArdentWings. Nice to meet you.

Hey guys, how's it going? I've been a long-time stalker, so by some odd whim I've decided to join. I'm just a regular guy trying to make ends meet in a hectic, irrational environment... Well, actually it's more like "a rational environment I don't care too much to try to figure out". When not in class, I spend most days conversing with my professor over frivolous-but-captivating topics. I consider myself a hardcore gamer, but in a market over-saturated with games targeting the casual consumer, I don't spend too much time satisfying my blood n' bullet lust.

Lately, I've reverted to writing narratives and short stories, a couple of which have been "published" in my university's newsletter. I doodle a lot in my free time as well, making short comic parodies of esoteric topics and life experiences. It is my hope that we may find a little common ground, get to know each other a bit, and maybe learn something along the way. *cue Reading Rainbow theme song*

Name: Vincent, but I hate my name... Most people just call me Ven...

When I started playing Maple & what server: 2-3 years back... Haven't really play all too much lately, but I like staying informed.

Other Games I play: Skyrim, SSBB, Halo, ugh... a bunch of other crap...

Where I heard about SP: ...The chinchilla told me... Well, actually I just used to be a Basiler but... well, you know what it's like over there...

Reason for Registering: No reason in particular... I just want to find a stable community where a sensible guy can have a simplistic conversation with rational people without having to condescend to them...

Three interesting facts about me are:
    1) I'm a free-lance writer and comic artist for my university's newsletter.

2) Finishing up my Junior year as a Computer Engineering major. I'm thinking of staying here a bit longer and doing some undergraduate research under one of my professors before going to graduate school, but I'm likely to cave in to my laziness, so I'll probably just get to baccalaureate and jump into the sea of employment with the anchor of inexperience bound precariously to my heel.

3) I'm Blasian; the result of a hippie and a gypsy getting tipsy in a hot tub. Most simply assume that I'm some sort of Native American descendant because of my tan skin and straight hair. I let them believe it because it's a convenient assumption.

Once again I say hi, and thank you for having me.

2. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Hi, I'm ArdentWings. Nice to meet you.

Welcome to Southperry, the land of chinchillas, pineapples, and opossums :3.

3. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Welcome!

and don't start an argument with Viaje. or @KhainiWest;
    Last edited by MrTouchnGo; 2012-04-19 at 08:45 PM. Reason: ya happy?

4. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

Welcome to Southperry, the land of chinchillas, pineapples, and opossums.

A quick guide to asking questions in Southperry:

-If you have a doubt, the first thing you should never do is ask anything on a thread.
    -Look at all the comments in the thread to make sure no one asked it before.
    -Review your question several times, check it makes sense, grammar, etc.
    -PM a friend or someone you think is nice about it and knows what they are talking about.
    -Once the person approved your question, do it again with one or two more.
    -And finally you can ask on the thread.

Good luck!

5. Default Re: Hi, I'm ArdentWings. Nice to meet you.

Welcome.

A hippie and a gypsy getting tipsy in a hot tub. I like it.

6. Electron
    IGN: LagThief
    Server: Demethos
    Level: 200
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Equalists
    Alliance: Coequality
    New_York

Welcome! I'm a Junior in an engineering program too, though not computer engineering XD

7. Default Re: Hi, I'm ArdentWings. Nice to meet you.

Welcome to the land of chinchillas, pomegranates and pineapples.

well. perhaps i could learn a thing or two from you since you're learning computer engineering.

8. Default Re: Hi, I'm ArdentWings. Nice to meet you.

Yep, it sounds good on paper, but then there's their parenting techniques... *shudders*

Great, I'd be happy to delve into my somewhat limited reserves of knowledge and share what I know

9. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

The latale avatar and name choice intrigued me.

Nice to meet you.

10. Default Re: Hi, I'm ArdentWings. Nice to meet you.

Ha! Welcome :)

11. Default Re: Hi, I'm ArdentWings. Nice to meet you.

Glad to hear about it.