1. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Possible New Game Mode Called "Supremacy"?

http://fusible.com/2012/04/supremacy...is-on-its-way/

2. Default Re: New League of Legends Game Mode: Supremacy?

Oh so that's what bob was talking about a few nights ago. I wonder if it will feature magma chambers for map!! <3

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

Default Re: New League of Legends Game Mode: Supremacy?

This is definitely interesting.

4. Default Re: New League of Legends Game Mode: Supremacy?

kinda hope not... the other 2 game modes theyve introduced so far have been mostly failures.

dominion is used for all random and could never be competitive because of mobility champs, treeline isnt used because of balancing issues... and they wont make another 5v5 thats actually competitive because itll split their population.

personally id much rather they focus that money on pvp.net client and in game ui improvements because it doesnt seem like they can possibly throw enough money at that

5. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Default Re: New League of Legends Game Mode: Supremacy?

You know there isn't a single team working on the whole of League of Legends, they like to do something called multitasking.

So a new game mode release won't affect much about other areas like skin making and champion design or live.team for champion balancing.

6. Default Re: New League of Legends Game Mode: Supremacy?

Sounds to me like a balance between Dominion and Summoner's Rift. More capturing turrets and area than Dominion, but still more going towards destroying their Nexus and capturing significant targets. That would be somewhat nice.
    I really wish they'd just release Magma Chamber and maybe a Capture the Flag mode and get that over with.

7. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Possible New Game Mode Called "Supremacy"?

I just signed in from school to say I hope it's that zombie mode like the one in the forums.

8. Default Re: New League of Legends Game Mode: Supremacy?

thats why i said "i wish they would spend money elsewhere".
    instead of something else more specific to putting people working on new game modes into champ design.
    sheesh. the moneys always going somewhere.

9. Default Re: New League of Legends Game Mode: Supremacy?

Pretty much this, I've never seen a moba/dota clone use a client as awful as LoL's (not even the bad ones like Rise of the Immortals). Sure the fact that you can literally keep the window open forever with little memory loss is convenient but the adobe air client is so goddamn buggy.

10. Default Re: New League of Legends Game Mode: Supremacy?

The thing is, people that play League of Legends are already in a certain type of niche when it comes to video games. I feel like a lot of the regular players would prefer new 5v5 maps over a new game mode, that might end up not be too much fun. New 5v5 maps wouldn't deviate to far from the normal way it's played, but also add a new level of variety.

11. Default Re: New League of Legends Game Mode: Supremacy?

Depends. If they want to make it actually a small change of pace, it could result in problems that make the mode more imbalanced compared to other 5v5 modes.