IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default Thoughts and suggestions?

I'm doing a header/banner for @nRxUs; 's Basil Bandit Guide since his old one is ridiculously outdated. I've got the basic idea down.

Not at all finished.

I already re-outlined the Justice logo because that'll obviously have to go in - that's which is why the white outline looks sharp while the gold's contour is blurry, but I don't think it's that visible in the size that you guys are looking at, so whatever.

What's going on in the pic is that "Justice" is chained down (grey lines). A lone Shadower Assaulters through the chains, cutting them (teal slashes), sacrificing the use of Assaulter for Justice (lame symbolism, hurrah!).

Starting position of the Shadower is bottom right, which is why it would be motion blurred. End position with a clearer image of the Shadower would be top right. I'll probably draw the figure a la Nexon (meaning proportion-wise, not the same equips/etc).

Spoiler

I'm having trouble deciding on what I want for the background though. Should I have some pattern/design or monsters or more characters or what?

Any ideas, Southperry?

2. Default Re: Thoughts and suggestions?

Draw yourself butt naked with Justice Tattoo. :D

3. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default Re: Thoughts and suggestions?

Why are you so helpful?

4. Default Re: Thoughts and suggestions?

Who isn't helpful when compared to me?
    You should make a banner for Eric when it comes out.