Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Default So i have an idea...

What if we ask Eos to make a folder in this sub and call it "Champion Discussion", then we proceed to fill that folder with 1 Thread per Champion?

The threads name would be like "Ahri the 9 Tails Fox", and the OP could possible be filled with the champion stats, skills and Recent changes?

The folder should be locked to create any new thread in it (Only Mods could make new threads in case a new champion is released), but people aren't locked to commenting in each individual thread.

2. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: So i have an idea...

There's too few posters on Southperry for this to succeed. You notice how Solomid and mobafire got rid of their system? No one used it.

3. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

That sounds like a LOT of threads, and with discussions so far spread out, there would be hardly any posts in them at all.

Also, discussing specific champions could lead to discussing similar champions, or champions that work well with/against them, possibly bringing other champions into a discussion about Ahri or Poppy or whatever. Which would just make individual threads pointless, only one thread is needed i think.

4. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

About 95 threads give or take. They don't need to be made all at once.

As long as the discussion is kept about that specific champ i don't see a problem at all. Who counters that champ and what champs you can counter with are something that you can expect in the discussion of the champion, once again as long as you talk about how "X" champ its countered by "Y" or how "X" champ counters "Y" champ then its fine. (X champion being the one in the Thread name)

Also tips of how to play that particular champ, individual skill builds and some other random shenanigans that you otherwise could have ignored for that champs are difficult to keep in a single thread because it will be easily flooded by new information.

So far only Corn concern its why i can see for this not happening.

5. Default Re: So i have an idea...

and i think hes about right and its a big enough issue that this wont go through

even the official forums lack a subforum like this, partially because riot almost never browses anything but gd

6. Water

IGN: SolicShooter, SolicSage
    Server: Demethos
    Level: 162
    Job: Captain, BaM
    Guild: FallingStars
    Alliance: Quit MS
    netherlands

Not enough activity for this to be viable. If you want to know something specific about a champion just make a new thread or post in the general ones.