IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Job: Hero
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

Default Re: How was your day? - League of Legends edition

The LP System said this "ㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗ" ALL over my face.

And so I told it "Go pineapple yourself"

Have funny times from enemy team (From my Udyr game after Vi)
    Spoiler
    Last edited by TheBlackMage; 2015-06-12 at 07:31 PM.

2. Default Re: How was your day? - League of Legends edition

Riot started their testing of the Chicago servers today. I managed to get a custom game going on it/them and I got a 29ms ping.

Preliminary direct ping tests got me anywhere between 20 and 26ms ping.

I'll tell you what... Being on a 75 to 120ms ping connection my entire time playing League of Legends these past few years, dropping down to 20 ~ 30ms ping makes a world of difference in terms of smoothness and responsiveness. CSing itself felt a lot easier as well.

3. Default Re: How was your day? - League of Legends edition

I hope my ping doesn't go up or something. I sat on 70~90 before.
    Now we can all be challlenjour cause we got low ping!!!!!

I've been kinda afk from this thread. Anyone who doesn't have me, add Fizz Senpai and I'd totally be down for a couple games whenever.
    I'll probably be getting another name change soon as well.

4. Default Re: How was your day? - League of Legends edition

Your ping shouldn't go up if that's what your ping was previously. It'll either stay the same or go down, more than likely. Where do you live?

5. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Job: Hero
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

I've lost my entire faith in this pomegranatety league "community" today.
    Honestly... it's not about mechnical skill ... No, who am I kidding those kids had no spirit nor skill.
    Basically I went into ranked after a fairly bad losing streak I've had couple of weeks ago and returned to play one game or something.
    And well what happened was that I first pick Aatrox Jungle and shet, everything looks nice, Except that the moment we could pick something (I was #1 pick and she #2 pick, we were second place), Fiora was like "Shyvanna is free" before I've even picked, I knew it's GG there, right there.
    Anyways suddenly she's babbling and literally says "U first time Aatrox ??????" yes 6 pineappleing question marks, then she said like "plz don't go full AD, build tanky" type of non-sense.
    We get into the match, things look good, oh wait my bottom doesn't even leash my gromp (which is fine I've managed to clear gromp>blue>wolves>raptor>red with 70% hp at the end, aatrox op), they gave first blood (they were just sitting in the pineappleing blue side brush for 2 mins and then thought they can win and MF gives first blood MIND YOU I WAS AT WOLVES, THEY'VE DIED THAT EARLY), I go to top after RED and get a clean kill on the Quinn, stuff happen, anyways sometime after that kill Fiora goes peaching mode and was like "See because you ganked xz came to my lane" ?? I don't know lol.
    Anyways every lane was pineappleing pomegranate, quite literally and I had the edge on XZ except my laners were dirt pomegranate with a verbal mouth that wouldn't shame a 12 years old raging, afterwards annie gets ganked I come and counter gank, sadly I've gotten a pineappleing BUGSPLAT JUST BEFORE I ULT'D AND I DIED TO THAT, I came back and the game was like 19v9? Then I clear raptors and the MF peachs "It's all Aatrox's fault for you annie not calling mia" I guess she was joking but still.
    Anyways then Annie and Fiora get killed some more, a lot of pings, annie goes afk, and we just get stomped, and MF is like "Annie Uninstall yet?" "Annie you are doing better than when you were -trying-", And they've spewed more verbal crap before this about "Mias" "And you're just dirt" argh.
    Anyways we tried to surrender twice just to end up with 3/2 it's ok they got baron and we lost, pineapple THIS GAME HONESTLY, THIS IS THE MOST BULLpomegranate GAME I'VE PLAYED SINCE SEASON 1 TEAMMATES WISE.
    http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegen...90613/35379727 game in question if anyone's curious.
    Honestly this crushed my spirit and I don't wanna play this garbage game anymore... just due to this one game.
    First time I even make a pineappleing rant about any of my games... only shows how crappy this community has gotten over time.
    How the pineapple can I recover myself after playing a game with those mouth breathers, I just don't wanna take any more of this... this is so unlikely to happen in this ELO (It's better than most ELOs), SO WHY THE pineapple DID IT HAPPEN ARGH
    Should I even bother playing until next season? is it wortth my pineappleing time?

6. Default Re: How was your day? - League of Legends edition

This always happens in summer. The shiitters come out and pomegranate around
    I always say dont let little kids like that get to you, but sometimes they do I guess.
    I generally dont tilt, but those games you play fizz and somehow lose fb with this busted champion..
    Youre going to get raged at because thats how kids play games. Either way i try not to let it effect me and just say new game next game. I just go into the next one saying the last wasnt shiiiit, i got this one. Hashtag tilt is a myth we got this 1 boys#

Until the same pomegranateter is right there on my team aga-

If you want to play 5mans ever since ranked sux this season (stopped even trying to go past d5 because of the nonsense that was tank jg > devourer jgs) just add Drey Gasai which is my new ign
    Fizz Senpai is now the smurf l o l

7. Default Re: How was your day? - League of Legends edition

I applied to be an analyst for TSM.
    Yes, it was a serious application.
    Yes, it's a hail mary if they read it.
    I already rolled 1 hail mary, so might as well roll for another.

8. Default Re: How was your day? - League of Legends edition

Finally got off my ass to make the push for diamond. Second season in a row I'll end the season with Diamond. :) Jinx really pulled through for me. In one week I got over 30k mastery points on her.

9. Default Re: How was your day? - League of Legends edition

How did it go?

10. Default Re: How was your day? - League of Legends edition

No response yet.

11. Default Re: How was your day? - League of Legends edition

This is the story of my life.

12. Default Re: How was your day? - League of Legends edition

Normals matchmaking is convinced I'm in gold (I'm in bronze) for no apparent reason. Getting rolled over by a plat jungle Nidalee or getting a level 23 support Morg on your team that doesn't know how Black Shield works is a true joy, try it sometime.

13. Default Re: How was your day? - League of Legends edition

Get pineappleed peach. Calling me autistic all game because I was doing poorly on Riven in ARAM. Saying I was boosted because I was Diamond and couldn't carry ARAM vs all ranged OP harass champions. Then sitting in fountain being sour because we were losing. It's ARAM, get over it. So satisfying.

For anyone curious, the person who got banned was here: http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=mejai

Such a good name wasted.

14. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

I'm sure everyone has quit by now but I was stoked after this today.