1. Default Some kind of Fantasy Bird

It was a day after a 12 hour college day (including Senior Design!), and I was dead tired. I didn't want to fall asleep in the upcoming evening class, so I decided that I would distract myself to stay awake by drawing something. This is the result.

Spoiler

Considering that I did this without any references (unless you count from 2 weeks ago), I'd say it turned out pretty good. Except the legs. Eww.

2. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Default Re: Some kind of Fantasy Bird

It's not horrible, but allow me to make a suggestion in which you study how wings work, the shape thereof, and feathers ^_^~

I love birds/phoenixes/etc..as if that wasn't obvious

3. Default Re: Some kind of Fantasy Bird

The tail feathers and the crown were me breaking reality. Otherwise, I have no idea what you're talking about, because we all have opinions, and I certainly don't have yours, other than "it's not horrible, [but it sucks anyways]."

4. Default Re: Some kind of Fantasy Bird

She means that the wings are a little strange and different from how they really work. I don't really know how to say that, but yours lack a little of the "freedom" the shape and feathers give to the wings, it's something free, instead of having such a fixed shape.

Try something like this, sorry for not being so clear, i'm on the other comp and only got a mouse. :S

5. Default Re: Some kind of Fantasy Bird

Oic. Yeah, the pose I selected does not do freedom much justice. There are a couple real life examples where the wings really do look like that though, but it's not much of an excuse in this case.

Thanks for the criticism.

6. the Immutable Neuter
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 25
    Job: Sailor
    Guild: USN
    Alliance: VAQ-141 Shadowhawks
    ireland

Default Re: Some kind of Fantasy Bird

Ho-oh?

7. Default Re: Some kind of Fantasy Bird

I was thinking non fiery Moltres, because Moltres has wings like that, but Ho-Oh works too.