Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Exclusive Hero for GMS?

They never said the second one was exclusive,that means phantom!!!11!!!1

2. Default Re: Exclusive Hero for GMS?

It could just be something bland like another special Explorer/Adventurer like Dual Blade/Cannoneer. Maybe a Bowman to give them 3 jobs.

3. Default Re: Exclusive Hero for GMS?

I smell an NX Hero!!!

Every AP, SP, HP and MP point will only cost 1k NX, class has only 1 attack, full screen siege mode and has no damage cap. Status resistance costs 10k per 1%.

The class comes with 2 free beginner skills, 100% stance and a 1 minute long boss buff lock without cooldown.

I hereby copyright this class to prevent anyone stealing my Intellectual Property. :')

4. Default Re: Exclusive Hero for GMS?

I smell an NX Hero!!!

Every AP, SP, HP and MP point will only cost 1k NX, class has only 1 attack, full screen siege mode and has no damage cap. Status resistance costs 10k per 1%.

The class comes with 2 free beginner skills, 100% stance and a 1 minute long boss buff lock without cooldown.

I hereby copyright this class to prevent anyone stealing my Intellectual Property. :')

5. Default Re: Exclusive Hero for GMS?

It could just be something bland like another special Explorer/Adventurer like Dual Blade/Cannoneer. Maybe a bowman to give them 3 jobs.

But as mentioned a versal hero would be what I want.

6. Default Re: Exclusive Hero for GMS?

Can't be a playable job.. Its all too insane to make sense..

7. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default Re: Exclusive Hero for GMS?

http://www.southperry.net/showthread...909#post951909

8. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

If you're going based off the picture of the 5 Heroes vs the Black Mage, that's been long since outdated...

9. Default Re: Exclusive Hero for GMS?

A shadower hero, NX Guard (instead of meso guard) and NX Explosion.

10. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Hands stat would be interesting to say the last, but that would leave out at least 1 pool of people with large amounts of % gear. (STR, i think?) Using all stats for their formula would be the best in that regard but messy at the same time for character design since they would probably have some balancing issues.

11. Default Re: Exclusive Hero for GMS?

To maplefreak26: So what? I think its gonna be mikhail, phantom and some stupid storyline that doesnt include a playable character its nexon we're talking about.

12. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    usa

3rd archer plssssssssssssssssssssssss

If they do release a third archer, I would like something elemental or original, but I can't really get my hopes up that much. I wish this game had more elements involved in the bosses and mobs so Nexon could have some room to be creative.

13. Default Re: Exclusive Hero for GMS?

we’re also preparing a brand new hero that will be exclusive to Global MapleStory

Also, just an observation, will be exclusive to Global MapleStory. That somewhat implies that JMS/KMS/CMS/EMS/MSEA won't get it, ever.

14. Default Re: Exclusive Hero for GMS?

*points at amoria*

Exclusive has a 2nd definition that says "Getting it first before anyone else"

15. Default Re: Exclusive Hero for GMS?

pineappleing lack of future imperfect tense in English. It could be future imperfect or it could be regular future. *tableflip*
    Why don't we just all speak German?

16. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    usa

Because it is too funny trying to get both English-speakers and foriengers to try and learn this language properly.

17. Won't Be Coming Back Straight Male

IGN: Promothian
    Server: Siel
    Job: Spiritmaster
    Guild: Siel_Seals
    Alliance: Aion
    suriname

Just for those who missed it and thought/think we're not getting Phantom or this hero won't be playable

18. Default Re: Exclusive Hero for GMS?

Its rathar an opinion than facts, I dont think there will be any playable special job made by nexonUS b ecause I dont think they can balance it, I mean if kms cant even balance their new classes what makes you think that the person whos leading nexonus thinks PVP is the best content ever can do it? LOL

Edit; Sure I can be wrong but Im pretty sure it will be a failure.

19. Default Re: Exclusive Hero for GMS?

I mean, it would be developed by Nexon Korea. There's no in-house dev team for Global.
    Although I still don't think it's necessarily a playable character. The wording is very very vague and leaves doubts, and I think that's intentional.

20. Default Re: Exclusive Hero for GMS?

we almost did o.0