Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Exclusive Hero for GMS?

Yeah but GMS can't do anything storywise anymore with masteria, the recent update has already proved that.

2. Default Re: Exclusive Hero for GMS?

It's going to be Athena Pierce.
    And JMS is going to be releasing Maha.

3. Default Re: Exclusive Hero for GMS?

Well GMS can't really do anything with masteria story-wise, last update has already showed us that.

4. Default Re: Exclusive Hero for GMS?

Lol a Manji class would make swords even more expensive and axe/bw more useless (exactly what Mikhail did).

-

Nexon said new HERO right? Not just a new class?

That means it's either:

A) Pirate Hero
    B) Cygnus Chief Knight
    C) Another branch of awful.

5. Default Re: Exclusive Hero for GMS?

Lol a Manji class would make swords even more expensive and axe/bw more useless (exactly what Mikhail did).

-

Nexon said new HERO right? Not just a new class?

That means it's either:

A) Pirate Hero
    B) Cygnus Chief Knight
    C) Another branch of awful.

6. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default Re: Exclusive Hero for GMS?

Hero can mean a lot of things, lol. They could be referring to the definition or the Heroes/Legends of the game.

7. Default Re: Exclusive Hero for GMS?

Why do you want Nexon to get into another story when we don't even know how further into the Black Mage's story we are right now? Like in anime, doing that would be like a filler arc, and we all hate fillers in anime right? Just look at all the people crying about Mikhail.

You want more Ancient Balrog? Then we just need Nexon to make a plot twist, like "One day, the Black Mage shows in front the Ancient Balrog sealed in SleepyDungeon and offers him the chance to be free once again as long as he swears to work for him as a general of his army, in replacement of Demon Slayer".

8. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Can't say I watch anime. Besides, you can't compare a game to a cartoon. You know what RPGs have? A main quest, with other quests with their very own storylines on the side. What's wrong with having something else to entertain yourself with?

No, something separate would be much nicer, because the Black Mage's storyline is just some generic Voldemort crap.

9. Default Re: Exclusive Hero for GMS?

You forgot the mage, Firebrand.

10. Default Re: Exclusive Hero for GMS?

Derp double post
    Last edited by Evolite; 2012-04-15 at 11:13 PM.

11. Default Re: Exclusive Hero for GMS?

FTFY

12. Won't Be Coming Back Straight Male

Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Blade Master
    usa

It could also be interpreted as:

Since KMS got a "NEW" hero, we will be getting a "NEW" one as well.

This meaning we may not get phantom...

dat hair....

13. Won't Be Coming Back Straight Male

Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Blade Master
    usa

It could also be interpreted as:

Since KMS got a "NEW" hero, we will be getting a "NEW" one as well.

This meaning we may not get phantom...

dat hair....
    want

14. Default Re: Exclusive Hero for GMS?

If it's the pirate hero, please let it use knuckles...

Seriously I don't wanna feel like a nub with all these stupid heros jumpin' around with their flashy pirate skills and I'll be sitting here with my goofy ass pirate wings :(

*PLEASE USE KNUCKLE PLEASE USE KNUCKLE PLEASE USE KNUCKLE*

If all else fails, we'll get the thief resistance first. Now wouldn't that be a shocker? But at this rate KMS will probably have that by summer so... never know!

15. Default Re: Exclusive Hero for GMS?

If it's the pirate hero, please let it use knuckles...

Seriously I don't wanna feel like a nub with all these stupid heros jumpin' around with their flashy pirate skills and I'll be sitting here with my goofy ass pirate wings :(

*PLEASE USE KNUCKLE PLEASE USE KNUCKLE PLEASE USE KNUCKLE*

If all else fails, we'll get the thief resistance first. Now wouldn't that be a shocker? But at this rate KMS will probably have that by summer so... never know!

16. Default Re: Exclusive Hero for GMS?

Those of you who think GMS is getting the Pirate Hero are out of their minds.

17. Default Re: Exclusive Hero for GMS?

I said this in the blog post response, but it is worth noting, this is probably going to be the new class' damage formula:

(STR + DEX + INT + LUK)/1000 + (2x/100) + 0.01y + 0.005z

Where x is the total of NX spent on CS-equipped items on your character, and y is prepaid NX you have and z is NX credit.

Character creation will be 10k NX per character creation of this class. Mastery Books for 1st - 4th job will probably have costs like:

1st Job: 5k each for max 10 levels, each mastery upgrade (ie. 10 to 15 max, etc.) will be 3k each.
    2nd Job: 10k for first 10, upgrade 6k each
    3rd Job: 20k first, upgrade 10k each
    4th Job: 35k first, upgrade 18k each

The weapon of choice, for being a hero, obviously has got to be cool and flashy, like Alchemy. Not the kind you might be thinking of, but rather, control of air and nature and all of that cool stuff. So really, their weapons will be gloves, not just ordinary gloves, but ones that are infused with melted mesos to a light touch. And of course, the more NX you have, the more colourful they will glow and give you more damage (see formula).

Now, let's take a look at some of the skills:

1st Job: Max speed buff, applies to all party map-ranged, cooldown can be reset for 500 NX

2nd Job: Massive HP/MP boost, map-ranged buff, along with revive when party members die, and by using 1500 NX, the buff will be permanent for 4 hours even if people log out.

3rd Job: Toggable aura, map-ranged, all party members get 40% ignore defence on enemies, lasts 15 seconds for 300 NX per cast or 7000 NX for 10 minutes.

4th Job: Ultimate finisher attack, uses Y NX per cast, and ignores all defensive buffs, deals straight pure damage depending on how much NX you spend, and for normal monsters, if there is leftover damage from the shot for the amount of NX you spend, then you can use it again until there is no more damage left over.

Sounds pretty fun right? Get ready for the best and ultimate creation that oMS has ever released, GET SOME NX TODAY, the more NX you have, the more you can cast and deal more damage!

18. Default Re: Exclusive Hero for GMS?

Wasn't there someone who fought the Black Mage with his Bare Hands?
    And without Bare hands (Hands Stat. Lol), I guess we're havin' Knuckles, right?

19. Default Re: Exclusive Hero for GMS?

Wasn't there someone who fought the Black Mage with his Bare Hands?
    And without Bare hands (Hands Stat. Lol), I guess we're havin' Knuckles, right?

20. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

I so hope you are wrong. If the masteria content that the current team can do is like this recent Masteria downgrade, then the new job can't be anything good.