1. Default how was zaks ambition changed?

i noticed during my final run today that i was getting the "cant get any more ambition today" text during arms, because of course i get my 495 beforehand. how much are arms worth and how much is zak worth now?

2. Default Re: how was zaks ambition changed?

I think I saw the arms being 15 ambition each. Not sure about the body tough, haven't paid attention to that. I think I've read somewhere that the body only gives 295 now.

3. Default Re: how was zaks ambition changed?

Chaos Horntail gives 30 ambition per part. I'm assuming Horntail is 15 per part. Same with C/Zak.

4. Default Re: how was zaks ambition changed?

Body too? I've never really paid attention to ambition etc. lol

5. Default Re: how was zaks ambition changed?

Chaos Zak gives 15 ambition per arm for sure, and then the usual amount at death I would guess. I am about to test this right now.

EDIT: Chaos Zakum bodies gives 0 ambition each.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: how was zaks ambition changed?

So CZak gives a total of 120 Ambition? What a rip-off.

7. Default Re: how was zaks ambition changed?

30 for all parts? Regular Horntail gives 450 in total, iirc it was 70 for all 3 heads, 50 each arm, 60 for wings, 30 for tail and 50 for legs. I wrote it up in the personality trait thread but since SP is being all glitchy I can't view the post.

8. Default Re: how was zaks ambition changed?

I didn't pay much attention since I was already at almost max ambition but what you said seems right.

9. Default Re: how was zaks ambition changed?

I didn't pay much attention since I was already at almost max ambition but what you said seems right.