1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default The campaign against Mystic Doors continues

Just found out you can no longer use the Mystic Door skill at The Door to Zakum map.
    Everybody who wants to zak has to walk through doggies or die trying, every single time. Actually no, since a Priest is not certain to survive spawning at The Passage, can't leave a Door mule there. So it's walking the entire mine, or Hyper Teleport to The Passage...

This is in addition to Doors no longer being useful in LHC.

They're really pushing those Hyper Tele Rocks, huh?

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: The campaign against Mystic Doors continues

i know, the asshats changed the zak room so that you can't CC in it either, doushes. you have to leave a mule in like the zombie maps ~_~

3. Default Re: The campaign against Mystic Doors continues

Does the ZPQ logout method still work?

4. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

inb4 Nexon makes it to where you can't CC in the HT Cave, so you'd have to relog every time just to "Change Channels".

5. Orbital Bee Cannon

Yes.

6. Default Re: The campaign against Mystic Doors continues

That's what i thought about the LHC... 200 etc from the high hp monsters is just way too much effort for the average mapler (myself included)

7. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

>Zakum prequests are available at level 50
    >Level 50 Mercedes noob wants to get a zhelm
    >Mobs on the way to walk up there are level 130+

And with no door..... It really makes me wonder what Nexon is thinking when they make such unproductive changes.

8. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

ignore~

9. Default Re: The campaign against Mystic Doors continues

You can still door 1 map before door to zakum (cave of trial 3).

10. Default Re: The campaign against Mystic Doors continues

Well, about those hyper teles. You can't even teleport to some of the saved maps anymore since this patch (e.g. Showa if you want to GB, Kaede if you want to Castellan). It's getting really annoying that they made all of these hidden changes.

11. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

Well I guess it's time to get a Targa/Scarlion Helmet. @ Nexon's choices to not allow you to door everyone/change channels in Door to Zakum.

I already have the Scarlion, but still.

12. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Obviously you should buy Wheels of Destiny so you can pick up your journey from where it left off!

13. Default Re: The campaign against Mystic Doors continues

Did anyone stop to think that the reason they made the change is for the very reason you guys are complaining? level 50 characters while they can wear the hat, really should not be at zak. Call me old school, but bosses are supposed to be a show of accomplishment and the changes either force someone to be very creative getting there if too low a level, or to be strong enough to survive and theoretically be able to take on zakum. I mean seriously, does it really take that much time to walk the few extra maps to get to the door?

14. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

No sane level 50 would be attempting Zakum in the first place. Any level 50s would be tagging along with stronger friends for a helm.

15. Default Re: The campaign against Mystic Doors continues

...oh my god.

1) The hat is level 50

2) Zakum hasn't been a challenge since 2007

Nexon's logic is retarded. Why do you make someone walk to a boss that takes more time getting there than actually killing it? Assuming, based on their limited map's, ya know, to make sure zakum items don't deflate to less than 30m, will cause you sit there and wait unless you want to walk back up again. To be quite frank their archaic system is retarded.

16. Default Re: The campaign against Mystic Doors continues

Or maybe they just want you to buy a SoK.

17. Default Re: The campaign against Mystic Doors continues

If they don't want lv 50 characters to go fight zakum, then they should increase the minimum lv requirement for entering zakum expedition.

18. Default Re: The campaign against Mystic Doors continues

Except it's not that hard in the other MS versions. GMS is the only version where LHC monsters are still boss monsters. You guys are just victims of Copy-pastaing again. The quest sequence got screwed around with for LHC, and with the monsters being regular in every other version, 200 ETCs is easy. GMS still has Boss monsters in LHC, though, so as a result it becomes significantly harder because they kept them that way.

The Zakum change is probably on purpose, to stop low levels from leeching and farming Zakum and his Helmets/drops. I dunno why they kept the lowest level for the expedition at 50, though. I can't really argue with this change, outside of it being inconvenient. If you can't even HIT Zakum, you shouldn't be going on expeditions. While I agree they should just change the minimum level, we're talking about Nexon doing things right for once. That just doesn't happen.
    Last edited by Polantaris; 2012-04-16 at 03:51 AM.

19. Default Re: The campaign against Mystic Doors continues

How hard is it to drop a door at cave of trial 3?
    Takes a few seconds longer at max, and your level 50 characters can still use it fine. o.o

20. Orbital Bee Cannon

Except Cave of Trial 3 has Bains roaming right up to the portal. Level 50 chars, and level 74 naked Door mules, don't like Bains.
    Nexon made life harder for people for absolutely no good reason. As pointed out above, if they wanted people SoK'ing the helms they should just have raised the level limit of the pre-quests.