1. Default GMS Hero after Alliance Eternal Patch

I've been anticipating this patch for some time now and it didn't disappoint me. In this video I'll be showing you guys my current equips and range, as well as some new skills, and training techniques, as well as of course, bossing ability of hero after the revamp.

Long story short, heroes are massively buffed in this patch and achieving max damage is not even that hard anymore, as you can see I'm at around 64k range with self buffs + echo, I can hit max damage pretty much 98% of time with darkness (the ones that are not maxed are the attacks of the double advanced final attack skill). Also Panic deals 40 seconds of darkness on bosses (half of 80 since they are bosses) with 30 seconds cooldown ! What does this mean? Unlimited darkness status = "permanent damage boost".

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: GMS Hero after Alliance Eternal Patch

and people on basil saying heroes deserve the new attack since they were weaker than dark knights LOL.

enjoy the boost before you get ner-err... boosted again.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

That explains why a Hero guildmate said his Panic never disappeared during HT. That's pretty ridiculous lol.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Nexon rather shot themselves in the foot with this one.
    Instead of increasing Intrepid Slash from 3 x 225% to 3 x 300%, they should have added a hit, so 4 x 225%.

As it is, Heroes now hit cap too easily. I have no Legendary gear, no Empress gear, no attack on my shoes/cape/earrings/etc, no nebulites, and am still hitting cap pretty much all the time (similar range to the OP). What reason do I have to buy Super Cubes or any of the Cash Shop scrolling aids (wards, shields, Vegas, Pams, protectors, etc)? I have to be a real hard case of a damage whore to keep going until my AFAs all cap too. And if I were that bad, I'd have had triple the range long ago.

5. Default Re: GMS Hero after Alliance Eternal Patch

^ Yea that's why they revamped to 5 hits of 225% in the current patch in KMS, but it's still a long wait just like this patch..
    By the way, heroes have this flaw that I really hate, is that even though I hit max, it is IMPOSSIBLE for a hero to pass the ranked Dojo, even my guildie hero who hits cap even without enrage and high hp can't pass it, it's just heroes are too close ranged and HP just keeps dropping at later stages.

6. Default Re: GMS Hero after Alliance Eternal Patch

There's a hero in the top 10 in Windia for Dojo.

7. Default Re: GMS Hero after Alliance Eternal Patch

24hp every 4 seconds nebulites on your earrings, eye acc, face acc, and pendant might help with that.

8. Default Re: GMS Hero after Alliance Eternal Patch

May I ask what's the first song used in the video?

9. Default Re: GMS Hero after Alliance Eternal Patch

flash jump, wut

10. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

That's "Slipstream", similar to the Dawn Warrior "Soul Rush" skill, aka "mini-fj"