Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Site Status

1. Default Re: Site Status

She was ridiculously cooperative this morning; Pulled herself entirely back together again in 3 easy commands. Mind you they were the same three that threw her into hysteria last night, cutting herself while gibbering about how co-dependent she was.

I may need more time this weekend for the mysql libraries, I don't trust them to be quite right yet, but PHP, PECL/PEAR and APC are all better now. Better. Faster. Stronger. Etc.

2. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Re: Site Status

It was obviously a strategic DDOS attack of Rat Jong Un and other NorthPerrian commies. Eos was just trying to cover it with his complicated and false 1337sp33k explanation about what happened.

Spoiler

3. Default Re: Site Status

Psh, women, always bipolar.

4. Default Re: Site Status

Not worth the trouble I say, stick to manserver(t)s.

5. Default Re: Site Status

It may still be sundayish before I get back to fixing the status page, since my window for that got blown out completely last night.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Site Status

I still remember my first Comp Sci teacher telling us computers were deterministic...

Your mistrust seems justified.

7. Default Re: Site Status

Well, I knew all the words, and I'd say I understood about 40% of the technical issue, but as I don't understand the whys and such I can't say I understood it all the way.

But thanks for sharing! It's better than Nexon's explanations (none)!

Off Topic: Can the little "supporting adds" icon under my pic actually tell who has adds blocked? Or is it based on who paid money directly to the site and doesn't have adds?

8. Default Re: Site Status

http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=55214

9. Default Re: Site Status

Oh lol, I guess this has been going on for awhile. I only log in periodically so I just noticed it a couple days ago. Thanks for the direction, it seems like a it will help improve SP support via adds.

10. Default Re: Site Status

No.
    It made you look at the threads it makes all new accounts look at, and this one.
    Clearly you actually read them well and are going to be a highly valued member of this community.