1. Default Question about any more SP Resets, or what to do.

Like the idiot I am, I accidently gave my aran 20 booster in first job, rather than just 16. I know this means that I can't get Combo Fenrir, because Combo Smash is at 6. My question is, will there be another chance for me to get a SP Reset? Can it be bought in that Justice Shop?
    If not, will I be seriously affected by this? I guess i'll max Combo Smash and dump the rest into Combo Fenrir at the end of second job, but will it matter much if I have 7(I think) Combo Fenrir instead of 11?

Thanks.

2. Proton
    IGN: ixgenLx
    Server: Scania
    Level: 200
    Job: Angelic Buster
    Guild: Influence
    Alliance: Prestige
    laos

Default Re: Question about any more SP Resets, or what to do.

The rumor is that there is suppose to be a chance for an SP Reset scroll but I can't confirm.

To be honest, you shouldn't max combo smash. I believe you only need 10 to get Combo Fenrir and Fenrir should be stopped at 11 to get Combo Tempest. Basically the two skills, Combo Smash and Combo Fenrir are not used in 4th job and the bare minimum should be put into these skills only to unlock Combo Tempest (which isn't used in 4th job either).

By 4th job, you'll be either spamming Final Toss (recommended) or Overswing+Final Blow.

Good Luck~!

3. Default Re: Question about any more SP Resets, or what to do.

Level 10 Combo Smash IS the maximum level. He needs to max it for Combo Fenrir, and you need level 10 Fenrir for Combo Judgement, which I think is an excellent 3rd job skill for 70-120. 1650% damage plus 200% damage DoT for 6 secs Max level. I still use it commonly at Stronghold. Combo Tempest requires level 10 Judgement, and it passively adds damage to Judgement.

But you're right, you're just gonna use Overswing + Final Blow most of the time.

4. Default Re: Question about any more SP Resets, or what to do.

If there isn't a hot time for it, I know the justice store in KMS had SP reset scrolls.