Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Default Arkarium and the CK

Well... I need a little help here.
    I just beat arkarium with 5 other guys. (He's tough as hell, but hey I didn't have so much fun in Maple in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time, it was pretty challenging and fun).
    I delivered the quest, and Della said "Neinheart would like to know about your progress" or something like that.
    Yet Neinheart doesn't say anything aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I didn't get any SP for the skill.
    So.. what's next? Anyone knows?

ALSO HEADS UP FOR EVERYONE WHO'S GETTING THE SKILL:
    Save 1 SP for the Skill you'll get at 110, because they won't give you any more SP.
    I can't use Magic Crash even if I got it :(

2. Default Re: Arkarium and the CK

You have to kill him once, then the quest to raise your Noble Spirit's level will appear. So basically, kill him 7 times.

3. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male

Default Re: Arkarium and the CK

Well but it didn't give us SP to any of us. Not even 1, and no other quest appeared.
    So.. it's glitched
    HOORAY FOR NEXON!

4. Default Re: Arkarium and the CK

I mean, you have to kill him again for the skill level to be actually raised, and I'm pretty sure you can only fight him once per day?

If you wanna know why, its because you need the purple swirly things that drop from Arkarium but they only drop after you finish that initial quest. In kMS, they changed it so that he always drops them and you can always see them, so you can finish the initial quest and get +1 in your skill level at the same time :)

5. Default Re: Arkarium and the CK

The quest he is referring to for the SP was supposed to be the same quest that gives the new skill. According to the nexon site you are supposed to get the new skill just for killing thanatos, and the 5 sp are the reward for completing the quest. he is actually talking about two different quests. and Good job beating arkarium on a cygnus.

6. Default Re: Arkarium and the CK

I beat Arkarium in a party of three on a Cygnus too, finished the quest but there wasn't another one to raise the level of Noble Spirit. A friend is doing the other Ludibrium quest chain now but that's for something else right? I don't want to go in and waste another 30 min struggling to kill Arkarium if it isn't gonna raise the level/do anything. Kind of confused >_<

Edit: Finished the quest that asked you to kill Arkarium - the quest text was 'Neinheart would love to know about this' or something to that effect, but the only quests from Neinheart are something about Ludibrium and for the Cygnus mount.

7. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male

The Ludi Quest Line is for the extra skill.
    Warriors - Magic Crash
    Thieves - Dark Flare
    Aaand.. I can't remember the others

8. Default Re: Arkarium and the CK

iirc Archer = Mortal Blow, Pirate = Lucky Dice, Mage = Teleport Mastery

Good thing i used my SP reset after i did the skill. Still needa kill witch and start working on dem Arkarium quests

9. Default Re: Arkarium and the CK

Actually, you can fight him as many times as you want to in a day. You can only do one quest per day, however.

10. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Wait... so did you get the skill or not?

11. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male

I don't think he did, as nobody else didn't.
    Well, following @HighOnMushrooms logic and mostly Nexon stupid logic (and the fact this isn't adressed in the Unschedule Maint.) maybe just... maybe the quest isn't glitched but we won't receive the quest until the next day after we kill our first arkarium? I guess will figure out when the patch is done.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Guildmate said he got the quest on his CK for the Empress Blessing SP or whatever.

13. Default Re: Arkarium and the CK

What did he do to get it/what is it called? & @MrTouchnGo; nope, I didn't get the skill.

Edit: nevermind, just logged in this morning and had a quest pop up called 'Stained Soul' from Neinheart - which asks me to collect the purple swirly things! Yay. Now time to kill Arkarium 6 times...

14. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male

Ugh if only it was 6 more times.
    Since you have to fight for the loot... the best you can do is 6 times... the worst 36 times... }
    This is way beyond ridicoulus.

15. Default Re: Arkarium and the CK

@Above: At least it's not 36 days

16. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male

Well, it could be more than 36 times.
    36 times is actually based on a full party of friends who are disposed to do this run 6 times per day in order to everyone get their Stained Soul. Which knowing MS community it probably won't happen.

17. Default Re: Arkarium and the CK

Get better friends. My solid group of 10~ friends all plan to help each other out and get everyone's maxed.

You don't even need a party of 6 to do it. Even crap gear KoCs can probably kill it in a party of 3-4.

18. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male

I know I need better friends
    And actually no,
    We were 6 people everyone with at least 30% stat and we couldn't kill him. I have to input that there were 2 Blaze Wizards and 2 ThunderBreakers.
    After we switch 1 BW and 1 Thunder breaker for 2 NW we could kill him no sweat.

EDIT: LF> Friends in Khaini

19. Default Re: Arkarium and the CK

That's odd. Two Soul Masters and a Wind Shooter, who all had "bleh" equipment took him down within the allotted time (JUST BARELY, but we still did it).

20. Default Re: Arkarium and the CK

This guy's attacks are ridiculous, lol. Like the poison that does more than my DW's max HP per tick (sets me to 1 each second). And the attack that does more than my DW's max HP (about 45k - probably actually Damage Reflect). And the attack that does max damage to the whole map. And the KO you can only avoid if you tap left and right fast. And two seduces...