Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Empress

1. Default Re: Empress

Someone is selling clean empress weapons on "another site"
    Upon questioning him, he showed me the items in game, including several above and below average daggers(the one I asked for)
    I believe that the box event could not give out below average weapons, or I might be mistaken.
    He is also in khaini for what it counts.

2. Default Re: Empress

Of course he is. The worst hacker scum must always be in my server. Murphy's law.

3. Default Re: Empress

Like I said above, you can get below and above average weapon from the boxes.
    Did he show you a DBG or a cannon? The DBG is perfectly average (128 attack 20 str 25 dex 100 accuracy), which is an oddity and seems fake. There was 1 cannon handed out in Scania that might have been duped. The person in said site hasn't technically sold anything as far as I can tell so it isn't exactly reliable.

4. Default Re: Empress

He said he was out of stock on DBGs.
    I remember seeing another SS from him of a different DBG last week though, and that one was below average with hidden potential.
    Only falcon wing dual bowgun(s) that ive ever seen that aren't crafted by Karma.
    I did not ask about cannon however.
    It could all be a coincidence, but it seems rather unlikely, and I'm starting to believe what I told you before, that it's possible that empress has some obscure conditions to cause it to not heal, similar to CHT needing 10 people and 1 hour in the cave to kill it.
    It was months before the public figured out CHT, and it might be some time before we figure out empress as well.
    @Locked;

5. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default Re: Empress

This must be why we are so deep in debt to China.

6. Default Re: Empress

If you have a Mech in the party, you can use the portal to dodge the pigging.

7. Default Re: Empress

why is there battle mode stats? i thought thats only level 130 weapons...
    and so someone failed a slot on that cannon already before the smega?
    its 7 slots..... all 130 and 140 weapons were supposed to be 8 slot clean right?

where did you get that SS anyway? it looks mighty photoshopped to me

8. Default Re: Empress

Hidden-street says 7 slots as well.
    Nothing an Innocent Scroll couldn't fix though. I'm sure if they're hacking Empress they can afford a couple Innocent Scrolls.

9. Default Re: Empress

Did the music boxes even give out Empress DBG and Cannons?

If they didn't, then that Cannon had to have come from somewhere... *stares at Empress*.

10. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

The jump in base w.att between the 140 cannon and basically any other cannon more than covers what could be gained with an 8th slot anyway.

11. Default Re: Empress

Hot time event. Music box event gave no bowguns, cannons or kataras.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

It didn't? Now I'm curious as to how the DBG came into existence months ago

13. Default Re: Empress

14. Default Re: Empress

Oh yeah... forgot about that.

That explains all the White Angelic Bless rings then...

15. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

lol, I too forgot about the Hot Time event. Reading is tech...

16. Proton Female

IGN: Miracre
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Cosmos
    Alliance: Hype
    italy

There are plenty of rumors about it and to me it seems to be true considering a person I know outta nowhere got TONS of empress weapons. Although I'm not gonna believe anything until there is video proof.

17. Default Re: Empress

I was linked that screenshot earlier too after my run, was wondering what was up with the slot on the screenshot, then checked Owl to see the average stats:

Which means that SuperNova is clean.

I already tried killing it with my group after the Alliance Eternal patch went live, so unless there's some sort of other strategy that I haven't tried yet, then I will say 1. it's a ps screenshot/edited, 2. the rumors of a new exploit is true/expect S rank nebulites to come out.

edit: Just compared screenshots with Locked's and the screenshot I have actually has different stats:

I edited it cause yea. Don't know who they are and think it's against the rules to post screenshots with ign's on it. I'll say this I find it odd that level 1 characters are trading each other.

18. Default Re: Empress

Are these things available from anything other than the final Cygnus boss? Cus... yeah. I would have assumed it means they're in fact killing Empress somehow, not just loading out their store of equips.

19. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

It be Skittle.