Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: What did the Pie Boss drop for you?

Yeah, I've never seen a chaos/clean slate scroll drop either and I've killed a ton of them. Either they must be ridiculously rare or they forgot to put them in. :|

2. Default Re: What did the Pie Boss drop for you?

I helped a couple guildies kill about 8 of them today and didn't see a single chair drop, just some Talons and an Untradealbe EE.
    Was trying to get them the Magic Book/Musical Note while getting myself a Tent Chair or two to sell.

3. Default Re: What did the Pie Boss drop for you?

Good thing I got the musical note chair during the golden temple event where you don't have to deal with bosses that are farmed by overgeared dupers. Was good stuff.

I do get the choice of waiting another week to get my free hammer, or log in to attempt getting the other two chairs. Then again, it's not needed because the musical note chair is already too OP in dojo, and too many recent events clutter the crap out of your set-up tab anyway. Then there's nebs, which fill your set up tab REALLY fast.

4. Proton Female

IGN: Miracre
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Cosmos
    Alliance: Hype
    italy

Default Re: What did the Pie Boss drop for you?

All I've seen drop so far is the tent chair, music note chair, talons, and a pot scroll.

5. Default Re: What did the Pie Boss drop for you?

Saw my first Pie Boss today, lol. After about 20ish or so, I've seen Green Tent Chairs, Potential and EE scrolls. Green Tent Chairs seem to be the most common.

6. Default Re: What did the Pie Boss drop for you?

Iīve solod about three pie bosses with a musical note chair and thatīs it.

7. Default Re: What did the Pie Boss drop for you?

Mostly sadness and lies. I could really have used those CS scrolls.

Oh and a Magic Book Chair. After killing 6 or so. Never did see a Tent Chair.