1. Default Lacking 20 4th Job SP after SP Reset

So I used the SP Reset and applied all my skill points to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd job like normal, but when I went to 4th job and finished applying all of my SP, I noticed I was missing 20 SP. I had Ifrit at Lvl 27 before the patch, now it's only Lvl 7.

SP for people that want to do the math. I'm positive I did not mess up anywhere.
    Spoiler

Something I think that is worth mentioning is that when I use Decent Combat Orders Arcane Overdrive is pushed to Lvl 21, so maybe the game thinks it's a 4th job skill? Which would explain where the 20 SP went...
    Spoiler

2. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Default Re: Lacking 20 4th Job SP after SP Reset

This alone shows they don't even bother to test petty things like new skills or skill changes. Thanks Nexon

3. Default Re: Lacking 20 4th Job SP after SP Reset

I'm pretty sure it's an issue that has to do with skill caps being lowered, I had 11 Ground Smash which got lowered to 10. I'm suppose to get 1 SP back as unused but I didn't.

For Mages I believe 2 skills got lowered by 10 SP so that would explain where they went (Burning Magic & Fire Demon)

CO working on it is nothing more than "New - Combat orders (1)" on the skill.

4. Default Re: Lacking 20 4th Job SP after SP Reset

the cause of this is that Ice Demon and Storm Magic drop down 10 points each, but they didn't put those SP back in our pool. that's the 20 points we are missing.

5. Default Re: Lacking 20 4th Job SP after SP Reset

Dawn Warriors are also missing SP in 2nd job. About 11 i think.

6. Default Re: Lacking 20 4th Job SP after SP Reset

About AO, certain 3rd job skills have Combat Order tags in the data, meaning they can go past the max. AO is one of them, as well at Battlemage's stance.

7. Default Re: Lacking 20 4th Job SP after SP Reset

Well this sucks.....

But on a side note, since decent CO works on Arcane Overdrive, that will give my archmage exactly 100% critical rate with CL once phantoms are here.

Hopefully there is a USC soon.

8. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

ofc, finally i get the skills i wanted for so long, nexon takes away the SP for it ~_~ worse than a deal with the devil

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

I'm scared to log on my Dawn Warrior. She looks set to lose 30 SP... Not a good start to Arkarium fighting.

10. Default Re: Lacking 20 4th Job SP after SP Reset

Yeah, I lost one second job point for my white knight, due to ground slam, I guess =[ I hope they fix it quick.

11. Default Re: Lacking 20 4th Job SP after SP Reset

Lost points on my TB due to Transformation. C'est la vie.

12. Default Re: Lacking 20 4th Job SP after SP Reset

I was missing 10 sp on my bishop before using the SP reset. I obviously didn't get the 10 sp back for HS moving form 30 to 20 points. I used the sp reset in hopes to unlock it. No such luck. I hate you Nexon.

13. Default Re: Lacking 20 4th Job SP after SP Reset

Has this been fixed, I was applying skill points, and I didn't get a pop up in 3rd job that I'd use all my skills point, then I did the math.