1. Default Couldn't receive the skill "A member of Maple Alliance".

Describe the problem. Be as specific as possible!:

Recently, i've finished the quests on my Sniper, but even after that cutscene and getting the message "<A Member of Maple Alliance> has been rewarded.", the skill hasn't appeared in the Beginner tab; and yes, i've clicked Empress Cygnus and the other NPC's, got the medal, as expected, but no skill. :S

2. Default Re: Couldn't receive the skill "A member of Maple Alliance".

It was an event.

One of my characters was in the middle of it and the quest got expired on him. No skill for him either.

3. Default Re: Couldn't receive the skill "A member of Maple Alliance".

Incorrect.
    That skill is a permanent addition to the game.
    I recently obtained it on my aran.

4. Default Re: Couldn't receive the skill "A member of Maple Alliance".

None of my characters that currently do not have the skill can obtain it anymore. That list includes my Spearman, my swordman, and one other. Perhaps it's just the < lvl 70 crwod that lost it. The skill quests are no longer available to me and the spearman (who was halfway through) had the quest expire when I logged on yesterday. This was after it was still active during hot time on saturday.

EDIT - logged in again on the spearman right now. The quest is no longer available and I still do not have the skill.

5. Default Re: Couldn't receive the skill "A member of Maple Alliance".

The event quests that let you get it before level 70 expired, yes, but making the skill quest itself end? Nexon wouldn't do something that stupid, would they?

6. Default Re: Couldn't receive the skill "A member of Maple Alliance".

Well, the original Birth of the Alliance quest requires level 75. I don't have any characters over 75 that do not have the skill yet, so I cannot test it at this time.