Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Mages are short 20 SP

I'm short 10 SP on my Paladin and my roommate is short 12 SP on his DrK. I suspect ground smash is the reason.

2. Default Re: Mages are short 20 SP

You say that as if it'd completely cripple your, what, 18x(?) F/P. Take points that would go in your useless summon or something, like Meteo. It'll get fixed later anyway.

3. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Default Re: Mages are short 20 SP

It's not that per say, I can easily handle that. It's my overall view on the job Nexon's doing with their game. I was looking on the bright side today, ie my grade for Nexon's competency has been changed from F- to F, but this issue surfacing now (though a minor inconvenience for me personally) changed it back to an F-.

4. Default Re: Mages are short 20 SP

wtp happened here? Didn't use the reset. I have 40 EXTRA points on my F/P archmage...

1st:
    15 MG
    15 MA
    7 EB
    20 MC
    10 MP Boost
    =67 (correct)

2nd:
    20 MPE
    20 Medi
    20 TP
    10 Slow
    20 PB
    20 Mastery
    10 High Wis
    1 Blazing Arrow
    =121 (correct)

3rd:
    10 Burning Magic
    20 Mist
    11 Seal
    20 Spell Booster
    10 Fire Demon
    10 TP Mastery
    10 Ele Decrease
    20 Arcane Overdrive
    20 Amp
    20 Explosion
    =151 (correct)

4th:
    1 Big Bang
    10 Buff Mastery
    1 Arcane Aim
    30 Mist Erupt
    14 Paralyze
    1 Meteor
    =57 (correct)

I'm level 138 so I should have 54 + 3 from 4th job advancement. And yet I have 40 unused SP. What the hell?

EDIT: With screenshot. :|

5. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    north korea

Shhh! Don't tell anyone! This can work in your favor. jk

My idea of perfect compensation when Nexon fixes all this (intense sarcasm): Make our ultimates spammable again

6. Default Re: Mages are short 20 SP

You're right. It begins. Thanks Nexon?

Welp, maxed fire arrow and seal. 12 points left and the only other skill I can put them in is energy bolt to make 19/20.

7. Default Re: Mages are short 20 SP

LOL? You can actually add them?... I remember there was an error for adding more SP than you should have at a given level.

8. Default Re: Mages are short 20 SP

My F/P also has 40 extra SP and it won't let me put them into 4th job skills (drat.) Just gonna avoid my FP altogether until this crap gets fixed, lmao.

9. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    north korea

I guess this is Nexon's way of telling all AMs to "switch to Evans and pay us moar NX"

10. Default Re: Mages are short 20 SP

My theory is that they deducted points from other mages and then refunded them to F/P mages, or something.

11. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    north korea

Don't try to make sense of it, just laugh like me.

12. Default Re: Mages are short 20 SP

Unfortunately, I reset before realizing what was going on. I have level 8 meteor now instead of 19 and I don't have 9 sp saved for if I ever get mw30. Let's just hope it gets fixed before too long.

13. Default Re: Mages are short 20 SP

And that the fix isn't just giving us 20 "free" 3rd job SP. Because then Mages like yourself would be stuck with 20 useless 3rd job SP that can't be added into your 4th job skills that would otherwise have this SP if not for Nexon's lovely pineapple up.

For that reason alone, I refuse to use my SP Reset to make up for the lack of critical.

14. Default Re: Mages are short 20 SP

I have an idea now:
    I'll use the SP reset they gave me, then not put any points into any skills until thief/pirate revamp (out of paranoia that they'll do this to thieves and pirates too).
    Should I?

15. Default Re: Mages are short 20 SP

http://maplestory.nexon.net/Communit...e14%26nxid%3D6

http://maplestory.nexon.net/Communit...-SP%26nxid%3D6

Expect a fix soon. :D

16. Helium Atom Male
    IGN: NoblestGas
    Server: GAZED
    Level: 251
    Job: Noob
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: Fancy

My I/L ended up with extra SP that I filtered into some useless skills since it wouldn't let me add it to 4th job. My Nightwalker actually ended up with 3 extra that I can't get rid of.

17. Default Re: Mages are short 20 SP

I so wish I had seen this thread before I did my reset...sigh.

On a brighter note, nexon added back the flight skill for mounts, however, it is still broken, only the level 200 dragon and the pegasus can fly. Apparently the evans dragon and the cygnus shinjoo mounts aren't included with the flying.

today was so full of fail, it even made me angry....and i am usually very forgiving of nexon's failures.

18. Default Re: Mages are short 20 SP

Lol, same on my NW. It's missing 10 SP because FJ got reduced from level 20 to 10. Can't even put a point on Dark Flare.