Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default v. 109 Alliance Eternal - Event Notes

http://maplestory.nexon.net/News/New...ontentNo=00DpE

2. Default Re: v. 109 Alliance Eternal - Event Notes

Cake and Pie!

3. Default Re: v. 109 Alliance Eternal - Event Notes

Oh boy, a 2b HP boss. This is gonna be fun.

4. Default Re: v. 109 Alliance Eternal - Event Notes

The Miwok event could be okay. Does anyone know if it's any fun?

5. Default Re: v. 109 Alliance Eternal - Event Notes

I found a video if it in KMS. It's basically killing tigers :

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: v. 109 Alliance Eternal - Event Notes

Miwok event looks easy enough, therefore one can assume the odds of getting anything good from any of the sacks are about the same as the chance of getting an A nebulite in that last event we had.
    And I bet the Pie drops chairs about as often as Nexon hands out permanent Pink Bean chairs, too.

/lost faith in Nexon's events

7. Default Re: v. 109 Alliance Eternal - Event Notes

Pie around here! Pie sappin mah eventry!./lametf2jokes

8. Default Re: v. 109 Alliance Eternal - Event Notes

I remember the Miwok event being weird as hell from KMS. Even moreso given that I had absolutely no idea what was going on and that it just appeared to revolve around collecting Indian children.

9. Default Re: v. 109 Alliance Eternal - Event Notes

So next patch is 5/10, gotcha!

10. Default Re: v. 109 Alliance Eternal - Event Notes

Only one day before the anniversary! These anniversary patches get later and later every year, I swear to God.

11. Default Re: v. 109 Alliance Eternal - Event Notes

Thanks, doesn’t look all that amazing. But better than those hold onto this for 30 minutes or collect 20 of these quests. I kind of miss these little event things. They used to do them a lot.
    Picking up all those children is a bit weird though.

12. Default Re: v. 109 Alliance Eternal - Event Notes

What's so weird about that? Obviously Native American children are just items for you to loot and collect and use in order to get rewards.

Anyway, getting the mount gave you an event stamp in kMS, so this is probably the next event to do if anyone wants that postive chaos scroll.

13. Default Re: v. 109 Alliance Eternal - Event Notes

Too bad Cassandra's memories event didn't give a stamp. Let's hope this does.

14. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Well at least we have free 2x drop event and Spirit pendant because right now this patch seems to be very empty.

15. Default Re: v. 109 Alliance Eternal - Event Notes

Eh? It didn't in kMS, the only event we've had so far that did was the Golden Pig one, get the the belt, get a stamp.

At some point, events that give stamps will be marked by a little symbol on the Event UI, which also tells you the requirements to get that stamp.

16. Default Re: v. 109 Alliance Eternal - Event Notes

Could have sworn it was supposed to. Oh well.
    And as for the Golden Pig, meh not like I could ever find one.

17. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

I didn't expect the next patch to be a day earlier than GMS' Anniversary.

18. Default Re: v. 109 Alliance Eternal - Event Notes

The quest that gave you the stamp wasn't even named properly for the golden pig event. Nexon remedied the situation though by wiping everyone's stamps since I don't think we're supposed to have any stamp events until justice.

19. Default Re: v. 109 Alliance Eternal - Event Notes

Im pretty sure the patch/event notes talked about getting a stamp from that event though
    Personally, i found barely any pigs, and the ones i did find didnt give me the belt, so i never had a stamp.

20. Default Re: v. 109 Alliance Eternal - Event Notes

Eh? What was the name of the quest? It's supposed to be about Cassandra's seeing dreams of golden pigs. It's also the very first stamp event that was released in kMS, along with the competitive PQ revamps (which was prior to all the Union/Alliance Revamps). We're right on track, or a little late, if we're following kMS. Granted, gMS could do their own thing.

The only character I got my stamp on is my Demon Slayer, which remains locked out for now, so I can't check if my stamp is gone or not, but I sure hope it isn't =[