Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Re: KMS 1.2.156 - Warrior Revamp

I use IS for medium mobs, coma for large ones (no macro) and thats it. Pallys at least can use Blast for single target, ACB for mobs and Sanctuary for the whole map. As for DrK's, they got pineappleed up when they got Dark Impale like we are getting now. They had a lot of variety before, using Crusher for medium mobs, Fury for big ones, Sacrifice for single Target, Dragon Roar for the whole map.

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: KMS 1.2.156 - Warrior Revamp

we got fury/crusher replaced by DI, and to a degree roar, i still use roar for finishing strikes to deal damage to monsters in other plats and such, but it's nowhere near as bad as heroes.

sacrifice is hard to replace, ESPECIALLY now that it's 2 strikes.

3. Default Re: KMS 1.2.156 - Warrior Revamp

Fixed.

4. Donator Straight Male
    panama

talking about GMS* since that's what he was talking about i believe. but yes, every new hit on sac makes it even better if you're not strong enough to cap with it.

5. Default Re: KMS 1.2.156 - Warrior Revamp

Oh. Oops.

Anyway, I wish they'd add new animations for Paladins and Dark Knights; it gets kinda boring after a while.

6. Default Re: KMS 1.2.156 - Warrior Revamp

RE: GMS skill tables.

Hold tight on those. I'm working on it.

7. Default Re: KMS 1.2.156 - Warrior Revamp

Absolute garbage patch for Heroes.
    150 points of skills in 2nd job? 180 points for 3rd? What, do they expect us to leave Ground Smash/Shout at 0, Brandish at 1, and Brave Slash at 11? The pineapple is this?

At least 4th job is still the same old 250 points (255 if you can lolHero's will). You can still manage with 23/18 Rush and that new attacking skill that justifies GS/Shout/Brandish/IS being not maxed.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Not sure if serious...

Because you totally need Brandish and IS at 4th job...

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

No, but to get to 4th you have to pass through 2nd and 3rd, however briefly.
    Will you be using Power Strike and Slash Blast until you can get Raging Blow? O wait, that's what Fighters and Crusaders always did, until BB...

10. Water Gay Male
    IGN: Scenarey
    Server: Arcania
    Level: 146
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Destiny
    Alliance: Providence
    canada

Just testing to see if that last post issue has resolved itself.

11. Default Re: KMS 1.2.156 - Warrior Revamp

I honestly think that Maple already looks too much like a private server now, probably due to how my old habits have a really hard time dying on this game for some reason. I mean seriously, I'm STILL not used to the new interface!

I can see what you're talking about now, but it still feels rather awkward because like almost every Paladin I used to see (we're talking prior to BB) used two handed BWs or Crushed Skulls, usually on the basis of swords being too mainstream or something. Though to begin with I have no Windia knowledge if that's what you meant by "World", since all my characters are in Broa.

I was under the impression that Blast was supposed to be like a drill now, though I still prefer the old 1 strong hit thing (I'm not affected by damage caps due to being too poor to have equips that are so overpowered it makes anyone with them look like hackers.)

I find it kind of hard to care about this revamping madness now due to all my attention being focused on Mikhail, who makes my blood boil with unreasoning hatred. Mostly due to better looking animations. I'm petty like that.

12. Default Re: KMS 1.2.156 - Warrior Revamp

It's probably not much different.
    The only two handed mace paladins I know are Stereo/Some guy on basil/Chris (Kerist) and me ofcourse.
    But still, I doubt that many Heroes use axes. And if they do it's the same amount as Paladins using a bw (Crushed skull mostly).

13. Default Re: KMS 1.2.156 - Warrior Revamp

Heroes with axes are one of the rarest sights to behold from my maple experience, no matter what time period we're in.

14. Default Re: KMS 1.2.156 - Warrior Revamp

Glad i'm making a hero soon using a two handed axe. (;

15. Default Re: KMS 1.2.156 - Warrior Revamp

Name it Nessie.

16. Default Re: KMS 1.2.156 - Warrior Revamp

Honestly I wouldn't mind using a 1h Blunt myself, except that they have a naturally slower Attack Speed (Unless that's changed) than 1h Swords. It's one of the major issues with Blunts, you have to find specific Blunts to be able to combat a Sword. If that's been changed then it might just be more of people not knowing. It also doesn't help that there's no Empress Blunt or Axe, so if you have the entire Empress set, you're stuck with a Sword whether you like it or not.

17. Donator Straight Male
    panama

there is an empress axe *points to DS*

18. Default Re: KMS 1.2.156 - Warrior Revamp

Additionally, the speed of the Empress 1H Axe and BW, along with their Von Leon and PvP counterparts, are the same speed as the sword from each set.

19. Default Re: KMS 1.2.156 - Warrior Revamp

There is an Empress one handed BW. Also a one handed axe. + a two handed axe. And a two handed mace. (I use the mace myself.)
    My two handed mace is normal speed and with SI i'm more than happy.

20. Default Re: KMS 1.2.156 - Warrior Revamp

They must be new additions. I was searching for an Empress 1H Blunt back when I was making my Empress set like a month ago, in hopes of them being cheaper than the swords, and couldn't find records(Owls, Wikis, MTS) of anything other than 1h and 2h Swords. When were they added?