Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Re: KMS 1.2.156 - Warrior Revamp

Except for Heroes STILL do more DPS and Hits per Second on both a single target and mobs.

2. Neutron Male
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: Merc/Phantom
    Guild: Intensity
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: Armadillo
    usa

Default Re: KMS 1.2.156 - Warrior Revamp

Right, but the difference on hits/sec on single targets is pretty much negligible now, and like I said, with all the % bossing and nebulites around now, it's not hard to hit cap on bosses with either of them (especially post buff). That's pretty much all that matters now in the endgame: survivability, hits/second, and crash. Paladins are the best, equal with heroes, and the same in those categories respectively.

The reason why I discuss only large amount of funding is because that's something you can improve/change. Innate class properties like hits/sec/status resistance will always be limited, so IMO it's more important when discussing "balance".

3. Default Re: KMS 1.2.156 - Warrior Revamp

Not complaining, but it's lulzy as hell how they're making blast hit more and more every other patch. Why not just give them a new goddamn skill or a new animation that makes sense.

4. Default Re: KMS 1.2.156 - Warrior Revamp

Because ones a lot easier to do than the other.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

They're welcome to my "Raging Blow" animation.

6. Default Re: KMS 1.2.156 - Warrior Revamp

Look at the price of Malaysia etc drops it's realy high. It probably be area for 150+.
    Nest Golem (lv 150, etc ->210meso)

7. Default Re: KMS 1.2.156 - Warrior Revamp

Looking at the ETC items, it's most likely that we're getting an altered version of the Fantasy Theme Park.
    I hope they won't turn it into a terrible theme dungeon à la Golden Temple.

8. Default Re: KMS 1.2.156 - Warrior Revamp

No thanks.

@Fiel , is it a mistake that there's no actual percentage for ACB's Auto Kill Ratio, or did Nexon do that one?

6 hits on Blast...Where's a new animation? One that doesn't look ass like Raging Blow. Add a Range increase while you're at it. Although the buff is only about 160% more than it was before, but that's a lot really.

Plus I think ACB is up another 30% a hit? Wasn't it 370% still when it was in KMST?

9. Default Re: KMS 1.2.156 - Warrior Revamp

That's my mistake. It was changed from x to prop and I didn't catch that.

10. Default Re: KMS 1.2.156 - Warrior Revamp

Ah, okay. No big deal, I just happened to catch it when looking over all the skills so I thought I'd point it out if that was the case.

11. Default Re: KMS 1.2.156 - Warrior Revamp

I only just now noticed blast hitting six times.
    And i did a goddamn spit take.

also, 100% stance?

FINALLY.

12. Default Re: KMS 1.2.156 - Warrior Revamp

Meh I still wouldn't be so envious of these changes If I were a Paladin or a DarKnight. Ragging Blow is a skill that totally eliminates any need of using any other skill for a Hero except rush and Magnet. DK's at least can use Sacrifice and Dark impale and paladins still gotta use ACB with Blast but Heroes just need to use panic every 30 seconds at bosses and not for damage.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon

And how is that different from the way Heroes use Intrepid Slash now?

14. Default Re: KMS 1.2.156 - Warrior Revamp

Isn't panic/coma used?
    (Not sure since I have no hero. (Yet)).

15. Default Re: KMS 1.2.156 - Warrior Revamp

I'm pretty sure most people are in agreement that Ragging Blow is a horrible skill, both in appearance and in usage, because it completely ruined the remaining play style in Heros. Heroes have gone the way of most other classes at this point, *Hold Down Button to Win*.

It's the main reason most of us Paladins don't want a true revamp to hit Paladins...because it will rape what little they have in unique play style.

I believe someone mentioned on another thread that Ragging Blow beats out both Panic and Coma in damage.

16. Orbital Bee Cannon

Panic is used the same as @byakugan; said it would be used with Raging Blow: to induce Darkness, not for its own damage.
    Coma is not used at all. We thought we would, when we thought AFA would recharge orbs.
    But that didn't come to pass, and so today Heroes spam Intrepid Slash in between buffs and possible Rushes, just as before that we spammed Brandish, and after this revamp we'll spam Raging Blow. Heroes were never a particularly sophisticated class, with a wide array of attacking moves for different situations.

17. Default Re: KMS 1.2.156 - Warrior Revamp

No I mean, I get that its useless with raging blow but she said ''How is that different from intepred slash right now''
    So I was asking if coma/panic is used together with intepred slash. Since I wasn't sure if those 3th job skills were still used or not.
    I know it's almost useless with raging blow.

18. Default Re: KMS 1.2.156 - Warrior Revamp

It was 100% in KMST, they just made it unable to pass 100% with CO now.

19. Default Re: KMS 1.2.156 - Warrior Revamp

Before Intrepid slash became a 4 target skill I would use Come over mobs of 4 and more. Even after it became a 4 target skill I would still use Coma on 6 target mobs (partially because I just found it lame to spam uniquely intrepid slash forever on). But now Ragging blow totally replaces coma in all scenarios so no need to use that either.

This isn't a problem that just started happening. To me it started when they increased IS's number of targets, but just now it's reached the top. I thought they had realized this flaw when they made Coma spamable but I was quickly brought back to the reality that, this is Nexon

I can't really complain about its appearance, it's at least on the same level of IS, but yah it sucks they wanna turn Heroes in an adventurer version of Aran or BattleMage without giving us any other skills to liven up our gameplay like those jobs have,

20. Default Re: KMS 1.2.156 - Warrior Revamp

And your playstlye now is what? ACB for anything more than 1 monster rebuff holy charge use hammer whenever you have a really large mob and blast bosses to death. Your the same as use basically we use a IS coma marco for big mobs IS for smaller ones and panic for the extra damage boost.