1. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: GMS v109 - Alliance Eternal

using the SP reset SHOULD fix it. or at least it used to, hope it still does.

2. Default Re: GMS v109 - Alliance Eternal

It didn't for me. I'm still missing 20 SP on my bishop after using reset.

3. Default Re: GMS v109 - Alliance Eternal

Seems like the usual pineapple ups after a patch. I think I’ll just wait till tomorrow and see what happens.

4. Default Re: GMS v109 - Alliance Eternal

where's quest? =(

5. Default Re: GMS v109 - Alliance Eternal

Me too... some of my chars lost SP a lot from 1 to 10...

6. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

So that means.....

Developers: Hey Pole Arm DarKs!

Note: For anyone out there who are going to quote me saying *retard voice* "Pole Arms are better because they're faster." Not overall. If you party with Viper/Striker/4th Job Phantom with at least level 11 Wind Booster (Speed Infusion,) or have them (assuming you're using two computers at once,) Spears end game wise are superior to Pole Arms in terms of DPS and DPM with both Wind Booster and Weapon Booster in effect. The reason why is that Pole Arms end game wise sacrificed attack power for faster speed, which IMO hindered DPS and DPM than help.

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

11 SI isn't any different from 1 except duration. >__________>

DPS is the same as DPM. >__________________>

No phantom will EVER steal SI. >_________________________>

8. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male

OK, what? The difference between 11 and 1 is also cheaper MP wise, and AFAIK weapon speed gets increased by one (Unless you're thinking of KMS.)

And what do you mean by that? Are the Vipers rare? Has people given up on Buccaneers becoming Vipers because of how hard it is to train as a 3rd jobber? If that's the case, then Strikers are the best bet for Wind Booster Mule.

9. Default Re: GMS v109 - Alliance Eternal

I'm guessing the DPS increase is pathetic, AND they're already at max speed.

There's always dSI...

Hadriel

10. Default Re: GMS v109 - Alliance Eternal

Polearms still win at being usable on my Aran as well as my Dark Knight, so I prob. won't switch. (unless someone wants to give me a 140 spear)

11. Default Re: GMS v109 - Alliance Eternal

Can someone please explain to me why the flying hell Nexon hasn't made my two favorite weapons as a VL weapon?
    Where the heck are the two handed maces/axes? This somehow pisses me off pretty bad to be really honest. =_=

12. Default Re: GMS v109 - Alliance Eternal

Ever since Big Bang hit, Wind Booster has retained the -2 attack speed effect at level 1. There's no reason to level it beyond level 1 except for buff duration.

Phantoms won't need need the skill at all. Why would they take something they don't really need?

13. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male

So that means if I use a Two Handed Sword that is Normal-6, then it should be Faster-2 with Weapon Booster and Level 1 Wind Booster in effect. Thanks for clarifying! I couldn't confirm the difference. BUT I find it more efficient to level it than leaving it at level 1 as you don't have to settle consistently use it when it runs out.

Phantoms that are used as a main won't steal that skill. What I'm talking about is using a Phantom as a buff mule. That way, you get most of the buffs you need if you're a class that wields either Fast-5/Normal-6 or slower weapons. Though for full potential, It could be annoying as you have to level it in order for it to be that way.