1. Cash7 Help me ,my maplestory.exe was deleted by Norton!

I was going to update my kms client and it works well,but suddenly my Anti-virus said maplestory.exe file is not safe and auto deleted it!

so i can not run,btw,what should i do,need update patch file on sp?

but idk how to open patch file,ty ,anyone know?

2. Default Re: Help me ,my maplestory.exe was deleted by Norton!

As far as I know, Norton has always had certain problems with programs. Anyways, the solution would be to reinstall KMS completely from scratch (uninstall it completely and reinstall it from the site), then allow maplestory.exe, patcher.exe, and the other two launch files (or however many there is) as exceptions through the advanced settings in Norton BEFORE you launch it again. This way, Norton won't pick it up as a threat and will not delete it. I've had this problem a couple times myself, except for GMS instead; it's the same concept though. Obtaining the maplestory.exe file by itself doesn't seem to work.

3. Default Re: Help me ,my maplestory.exe was deleted by Norton!

ty anyway,i soloved it, I opened setting menu and recovery the file .

4. Default Re: Help me ,my maplestory.exe was deleted by Norton!

That works too; just make sure to add them to your exceptions before you launch it again, or it'll happen again.

5. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: XJunkun
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Jabaited
    Alliance: You
    California

Default Re: Help me ,my maplestory.exe was deleted by Norton!

check the nexon folder or system restore or or re download :)

6. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default Re: Help me ,my maplestory.exe was deleted by Norton!

If you're using Norton, you should remove it and get a new Anti-Virus like AVG or Avira.

7. Default Re: Help me ,my maplestory.exe was deleted by Norton!

Or Avast.

8. Default Re: Help me ,my maplestory.exe was deleted by Norton!

Or common sense.

9. Default Re: Help me ,my maplestory.exe was deleted by Norton!

Anti-Viruses are dead, just like SSL. inb4 "you're wrong bla blah"
    Works when you don't need it to, doesn't work when you really need it too. The stuff that gets through is able to fool the systems and render a lot of this software useless.

Common sense, as Locked stated, protects you from everything else.

10. Default Re: Help me ,my maplestory.exe was deleted by Norton!

The problem is that you're using Norton.

Reading the title of this thread, I literally asked out loud (to no one, because I'm by myself) "People still use Norton?"

Just some friendly advice: Drop that sh*t like it's the plague. Norton is awful. Always has been. If any of my friends or family use it, I yell at them.

Although what Locked stated is true, it's still not a bad idea to have an Anti-Virus, for the Viruses that are less advanced, and also most of them check for ad/spyware as well, which sometimes are bigger issues than viruses.

Get AVG, or Avast, or something similar. Avast is probably a better idea, AVG hates a lot of apps as well. Get rid of Norton.