Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: [JapanMS] Justice Teaser Page

Technically all maplers are lolis...
    Will there be an 'anime-style' poster for thief?

2. Default Re: [JapanMS] Justice Teaser Page

Okay, then I apparently have no clue what a Loli is. I thought it was a tiny anime-style character who looks between age 4 ~ 12. That character looks 16+ to me (and she is, going by that one event's description of her a while back).

I doubt it. This is a fan-made piece. I haven't seen anyone else post one.

3. Default Re: [JapanMS] Justice Teaser Page

I found this fanart of Orca, it's from the JMS community. Nicely done!

Ontopic: No word of Aswan yet? One week left until Thief/Pirate revamp. You must be excited.

4. Default Re: [JapanMS] Justice Teaser Page

He is a Buccaneer, I bet he wouldn't.

5. Default Re: [JapanMS] Justice Teaser Page

Yeah. There have been a lot of really good fan art posted on the main site recently. There are a few pictures that look like they're straight from an anime.

Yep, no word of Aswan. If it comes, it'll probably be either bundled with Phantom or it will come sometime later down the line, like Ultimate Adventurer did.

Yes and no. I'm going to be sad about a lot of the changes, but I am looking forward to getting acquainted with the new botchery of the class.

6. Default Re: [JapanMS] Justice Teaser Page

Nexon Japan updated the teaser page with information about the first update and a video of the history of the Phantom. This time, there is voice acting.

English annotations pending.

7. Default Re: [JapanMS] Justice Teaser Page

Nice find. JMS players seem to be particularly good artists, from past finds randomly browsing the Community forums there. I wish I had that kind of drawing skill.

As for Aswan; not yet. If it's coming with Phantom it's definitely going to be on the 2nd teaser update. The teaser page is particularly intriguing this time, though. for the Thief/Pirate revamp patch page they decided to give us a full skill tree preview with basic descriptions for most, if not all of the skills the Thief and Pirate classes will get. I'm rather surprised, I don't remember seeing it be that extensive in the past. If we're going to get Aswan I expect they will have a good deal of information available on it with the next update of the page.

I almost expect some new exclusive content though instead. They haven't done anything in a while (Since Familiar Potential I believe).

8. Default Re: [JapanMS] Justice Teaser Page

-literally disappointed when Japan has the best voice actors out of nowhere yet they never employ one or two for their trailers-

Super

Somebody from Nexon Japan pwease stalk Fukuyama Jun or maybe Daisuke san for this

Meh, don't tell me that they are busy, they could always get at least ONE seiyuu out of the whole bunch of crew....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, No voice acting, no Epicness.....

My...life....is...completed........
    This voice acting is too perfect.... I am so....satisfied.... especially with Phantom 's voice......
    (Even though Aria is supposed to be a Tsundere / Yandere
    WAIT ! WHY DOES ARIA'S VOICE SOUND SO LIKE EMIRI KATO ! THAT SPECIAL ACCENT / TONE !

9. かっか! Straight Male
    IGN: HARUKASAN!
    Server: 765Pro
    Level: 999
    Job: Puchi
    Guild: Puchimas!
    Alliance: iDOLM@STER
    canada

Default Re: [JapanMS] Justice Teaser Page

Osht, Aria is QB!? Nuts

10. Default Re: [JapanMS] Justice Teaser Page

Think of something else :3 Relasuuu
    Think of the other lovely characters Emiri Kato voice-acted
    Maybe Hachikuji from Nisemonogatari / Bakemonogatari
    She isn't that bad
    btw, TK can you identify that it sounds like Emiri Kato ?
    I really.... feel like that Aria 's voice is hers especially the moment she said, "I am not going to give you treasure of Ereb", the last few syllabus sounds QB-ish, the first few sounds like her normal tone without suppressing or raising her pitch

11. かっか! Straight Male
    IGN: HARUKASAN!
    Server: 765Pro
    Level: 999
    Job: Puchi
    Guild: Puchimas!
    Alliance: iDOLM@STER
    canada

Default Re: [JapanMS] Justice Teaser Page

It does really sound like her, especially at the Mahoutsukai part, since its so close to saying "Mahou Shoujo"

Yea, I'm aware she voices Hachikuji, as I watched Bakemonogatari.

12. Default Re: [JapanMS] Justice Teaser Page

This one is pretty amazing too:

Last edited by Spadow; 2012-04-18 at 09:19 PM.

13. Default Re: [JapanMS] Justice Teaser Page

At least that guy looks like a guy in that art. All his sprites in game beg to differ in my opinion.

Nice find.

14. Default Re: [JapanMS] Justice Teaser Page

All of my hnng.

15. Default Re: [JapanMS] Justice Teaser Page

My gosh, it would be a big shock if they ever reveal the seiyuu lists
    Now I am wondering who's the one acting for Phantom and Evan

Geez, Japan version is way better than Korea version
    I am really satisfied.
    Korea version's phantom had a very intensive shout of "Aria !!!!!!!!!!!" , I know it's a must since his beloved died.
    But then Japan one sounds a bit more.. natural perhaps?