1. Default I'm never going to finish a pencil drawing in two hours.

But i'm glad my teachers don't care about it if i give them silhouettes of what's in the rest of the paper and get the right proportions / perspective; and for the fact they gives me them back so i can finish them. ;__;

Still trying to get used to drawing things with those pens, instead of doing a huge painting job with pencils. :S

2. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

Default Re: I'm never going to finish a pencil drawing in two hours.

Beautiful work! There really is nothing like a piece done with a physical medium.

3. Default Re: I'm never going to finish a pencil drawing in two hours.

Reference used?

Props on the tree detail, for the distance it does the job well. Perspective isn't great in places, like on the building you've done, the slightly darker shaded band across the wall would get narrower the further away it got from the viewpoint if on location it remained the same height all the way along it's length. As it stands, on location it'd be getting wider. Windows also appear off despite being inset. That being said the vertical features on the wall are good in terms of perspective. Lines could be straighter/more confident.

Can't really say any more, not knowledgable/practiced enough. Good job so far nonetheless.

4. Default Re: I'm never going to finish a pencil drawing in two hours.

It's somewhere inside my university, couldn't find any pictures of it. :S

Some things are off, maybe because this was an observation drawing that i had to do at like 11 AM, when the sun is burning everything. Some things couldn't actually be finished because i couldn't really look at it for a lot of time, i had to make the basic sketches, then run to under a tree and come back everytime i needed to put more details, it was a little uncomfortable to do those details on the building with the sun being such a peach. :X