Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Executioner's Calling

How do you know he doesn't mean Wriggle's Lantern?

Except in this case, we see that the numbers are clearly not in favor of EC. Disregarding health regeneration, a single hit from Wit's End does more damage than the whole 8 second DoT from EC.

Ultimately, I'd have to say in its current incarnation, EC is meant to be anti-regen and anti-healing, not something that does damage.

2. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Default Re: Executioner's Calling

Because its common(?) knowledge that Wriggle's Latern its not a underdog kind of item, and Hexdrinker and Executioner calling are on the same Tier level.

Or at least thats why i though he meant Hex and not Wriggles.

And this is the reason why EC could shine in Top the most, because afaik in the current meta top is filled with champs packed with good Sustain/Regen (Among other things), most effectively used against sustain since they need to get close to hit the minions and recover.

3. Default Re: Executioner's Calling

Hexdrinker is on a better level now that it can be upgraded to MoM. I have definitely noticed MoM to be a problem for me when I played caster champions.

Also, in my OP I stated that EC can be compared to Wriggle's.

4. Default Re: Executioner's Calling

pomegranates and giggles, plus it's a champ I've been meaning to try out and I have limited time.

Except for stacks. Depending on how many times EC stacks, it could be much better than WE.
    Also MV is used, at least in some times/places, simply to make them run away from the threat, which gives Malz time to escape or heal or get a gank in place or any number of things.

5. Default Re: Executioner's Calling

it makes teemo sooooo much more annoying...

6. Default Re: Executioner's Calling

No, it can't. At all. Wit's End outdamages it. Every. Time. For one, Executioner's Calling does NOT stack (I started looking into this) according to anything I've read. So it ends up being an extra 4 damage per hit, + 7 seconds of 4/s DoT once you stop hitting someone.

Even if it DID, 5 stacks of EC would do 20/s for 8 seconds (although technically it'd stagger as each stack expires), for a total of 160 damage. 5 hits from Wit's End would do 200 damage. The difference gets larger and larger as you add "stacks" not smaller.

TLDR: Wit's End annihilates it in raw damage. EC is NOT a damage item, don't build it for such. It's a specialized weapon against champions that might otherwise have too much sustain.

7. Default Re: Executioner's Calling

It refreshes the cooldown, nothing else. Toxic Shot doesn't stack and neither does EC.