1. Default Well, this made for quite the entertaining evening.

I was searching through the free market when I stumbled upon a shop with a bunch of Chaos Scrolls, Secret Mastery Books and Angelic Bless Recipes all for 1m each. My use inventory was full, so I ran back to my storage to put something in and came back. I went to buy one, but the guy's (obviously a Chinese Hacker) money was full. Suddenly, he started speaking English. I dragged Polantaris over to see.

Ugh. It seems half of the images didn't take. Oh, well. There's a BUNCH, but I can't upload them all due to Eos' limit, so...

images

He started trying to get personal with me in trade chat, like as if he just made a friend, asking me where I live, giving details about where he lives, etc.

Considering the kind of hacking that takes place in GMS and other versions... I have a big desire to change all of my passwords right about now.

2. Default Re: Well, this made for quite the entertaining evening.

Well, some might say that his english is good enough, because he actually uses a L instead of a R.

3. Default Re: Well, this made for quite the entertaining evening.

Racist.

4. Default Re: Well, this made for quite the entertaining evening.

It's racist that he has a hacker-like supply of items and he's from China? Okay.

5. Default Re: Well, this made for quite the entertaining evening.

Well at least he wasn't some mindless drone.

"Shopping 'x channel-x room' gogogogo!", "No English, no english", "Buy good thing!"

6. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default Re: Well, this made for quite the entertaining evening.

Lol, wut. Social engineering, yay!