Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Few questions on Character card deck system

Did some data collection, each level up on the target character with the Paly effect increases range by a small amount. This table is for the displayed range:

Displayed Ranges per level

Done in kMST, this is as far as I can go without adding AP/SP, but for 10~60, STR was 52 and DEX was 10 constantly, Weapon was 15atk, Blessing was 24atk, on character using the beginner 1H Axe/BW/Sword, so actual range should be 1.2*(4*52+10)*39/100, or 102. Only change was character level. I have a feeling I should do A+B's 1.5x effect. Note that you cannot have two Paly's, or any combination of Paly's job advancements, in the same deck, so the stacking effect was achieved by putting each one card in each of the two decks allowed.

2. Default Re: Few questions on Character card deck system

You would think so wouldn't you.
    There aren't even any videos for the new warrior revamp in that thread KMSfan made a while back.

3. Default Re: Few questions on Character card deck system

ARE YOU SERIOUS -_____-

I really don't want to make 2 of the same class, that's kind of ridiculous. They should just make it 1 deck of 6 cards and possibly expand it for more cards later.

@Table: Thanks for that. I'll play around with it later unless someone beats me to it.

4. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Few questions on Character card deck system

Wait.

I thought it WAS one deck of 6 cards. It's two decks of 3 cards? And they don't stack?

5. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

he's saying they do stack, just can't put 2 (page/wk/paly) in 1 deck but u can put 1 in each deck

6. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    usa

Oh dear god... this completely changes this system for me and potentially is giving me SO much more work. F'uck.

7. Default Re: Few questions on Character card deck system

No, it's two decks of three, otherwise it'd be impossible to achieve any set effects other than the ones based on card rank. After all, there's only 5 Adventurers, 4 Resistance, 4 Heroes, etc, and only 5 Archers, 5 Pirates. You could get all warrior, mage, and thief with a lot of effort, though, I guess.

You cannot put multiples of the same class in a deck, so at best you could double the effects given by a certain class if you have two of them and you put one into each deck.

You recieve the effects of every card on every character in the server, and they all stack. So, for instance, if you had a deck of all SS ranked cards, Demon Slayer, Hero, Aran, and all S Ranked cards, Bow Master, Marksman, Wild Hunter, then you get both the SS Set Bonus and the S Set Bonus, as well as the all warrior and all archer effects, and then the individual effects of the cards themselves.

There might be some effects that are unable to stack, like perhaps, instant kill, and the drain from Arans and Evans.

I wouldn't worry too much about getting the best effects, it takes a lot more work than just getting link skills or those items they used to give out for leveling characters. It's a nice bonus, sure, but it's probably not worth all the trouble.

The more I look at the info, the more I think it's just floor(CardEffect)+Range, I remember a higher leveled character with more weapon attack and stats only getting an increase of 1 range, with the S Paladin effect. Combine this with the fact that solving for weapon attack using the displayed ranges and stats gives you some weird numbers, when usually it would give you something rather close to an even number, but it gives you values like 43.195, and etc. I doubt that's it, though, it's too simple.

8. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

One Mech in each deck... +40% buff duration.

9. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    usa

+30% realistically. :/ Assuming 200s for this is kind of ridiculous imo. Getting 1 is pretty tough. Getting two of the same class to 200? Way too much effort.

10. Default Re: Few questions on Character card deck system

When I looked at the table, I understood it to be ranges with varying card bonuses applied. Is that not the correct interpretation?
    So the level 60 target character got a range boost of 60*3 with two S bonuses.
    The maximum range bonus possible from a single level 200 paladin to another level 200 (or the paladin itself) would thus be 400. Nice, but not game-breaking when high-end players have ranges of 100k or more.

Similarly, the maximum damage boost from lvl 200 Buccanneer to another lvl 200 would be 5*200 = 1000. Nice, but not really much when high-end players hit 100k damage numbers and more.

Edit: RE comment below
    I wasn't saying that it was the same variable as paladin.
    We have "Viper – for every level, increase damage by 5" (for rank SS), so level 200 gets 200*5 damage boost.

11. Default Re: Few questions on Character card deck system

Buccaneers don't have lv2pdX. They have lv2DamX. Completely different variable.

12. Default Re: Few questions on Character card deck system

]LevelB (0.5)A (1.0)S (1.5)B+S (2.0)A+S(2.5)S+S(3.0)
     B +0A +60S +60B+S +120A+S +120S+S +180
    Looks like it's damage equal to character level times a rounded down whole number.
    So a level 60 gets +60 damage from an A (1.0) or +60 from an S (1.5), but +120 from B+S (.5+1.5). Presumably SS is 2.0 and would give +120 on its own, and SS+SS would be +240 damage.

Doesn't seem all that useful, unless you can compare these on a character with a range farther from 100 and show that it's not still just +60 damage from an S card.

Might also be interesting to try it on an Aran with Ice Charge and see if that multiplies it or not.

Looks like for me the best thing to do is get a 6th S-rank char on my account, to go in my Aran-Demonslayer set. Is a Demonslayer a Hero or a Resistance?

13. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

200 Paladin
    200 Demon Slayer
    120+ Aran
    120+ Mechanic
    120+ Mercedes
    120+ Battle Mage

Hero’s Activity S Rank set
    Warrior Rush set
    Resistance’s Spark

That's my setup until I feel like a total sadistic and decide to level multiples of the same class...

14. Default Re: Few questions on Character card deck system

You'd only be able to get either Warrior Rush or Resistance's Spark, the three cards have to be in the same deck for the set bonus to apply, so Demon Slayer will either complete Warrior Rush or Resistance's Spark. Since they're all at least S Ranked, you'd get the S Rank set effect twice, though.

It's Resistance

15. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

I'm assuming they would stack?
    If so, then I can live with that. I didn't think I'd be able to get the same set effect twice.

16. Default Re: Few questions on Character card deck system

I'm pretty sure they would, though I don't have enough slots on kMST to be sure, and I have a grand total of 1 4th jobber on my kMS account, but across my 8 characters, I completed the A Rank Set effect twice, and I have both effects listed, or A or B, maybe.

17. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

I will go with:

S rank Aran, mercedes and Phantom for Great Return, Hero's Activity S.

And S rank Canon Shooter, Corsair and Buccaner for Pirate's Spirit, Free Spirit and Hero's Activity.

Total Bonuses:

1400 HP/MP, 6 A.tt/M.Att, 6% damage on bosses, 14 all stats, 6-7% Defense ignore, 4% total damage, -4% exp lost when dying, 7-8% summon duration, 6% every 60 second drain, 5% skill cooldown reduction and 3% meso drop.

I could change to Aran, DS (i have a 11x DS) and create another warrior for Warrior Rush but i don't know if that 10% Hp to damage is in range or in damage output if it is in range then i will create a Dark knight since i have my aran equips.

18. Default Re: Few questions on Character card deck system

Here's a picture of my character cards in kMS, along with the list of set effects, which are Thief Set - A Rank, A Rank Set, and A Rank Set, I'm reluctant to delete any of my characters, but if you make a new character, it'd be really obvious the sets stack since it'd be a beginner with 1k more HP than normal.

19. Default Re: Few questions on Character card deck system

Ok, so no real options for a good set bonus until I transfer my Crusader to Bera (first set would be Paladin-DrK-Cannoneer for an Adventurer bonus, or Paladin-DrK-Aran for Warrior bonus, second Aran-DS-X or Cannoneer-DS-X.)

Meh, S + A rank set bonuses aren't too bad.
    Spoiler

20. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

S rank pally, DrK, demon slayer, DB.
    do cygnus count? meh, guess it's time for me to start training classes to 120 ~_~. can probably train a hero to 120 to get triple S/adventurer/warrior buffs all at the same time.