1. Default Buy the style boxes? Or go with the 2x egg surprises.

Got 20k nx as a gift today from a friend. And I want to know for those that have opened the style boxes what are the chances of receiving the permnament items? I can almost imagine from nexon very low lol.

But I also have a character at 196 1/2 that i want to get to 199 also. Or my shadower..either way 2x coupons are always nice haha.

So what shall I do people of Southperry : o

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Buy the style boxes? Or go with the 2x egg surprises.

If you want permanent clothes, I would hang on to the NX and wait for some nice ones to come up as a normal offering. There are new permanent clothes offered every couple of weeks.
    I haven't actually seen any stats for the style boxes, but we all know Nexon.

Meanwhile, if you get a good party and a 2x event, a 2x egg on top of that will be nice, and only slowly eat into your 20k.

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Buy the style boxes? Or go with the 2x egg surprises.

gotta agree with sapta here, not to mention, you can simply buy the box outfit you like the most from the FM, instead of just trying for a random one.

4. Default Re: Buy the style boxes? Or go with the 2x egg surprises.

Ah nah i dont want to wear them haha -already has the desired hat she wanted from someone that won it- I just wanted to try for pernament items for selling them But I can see your points.