1. Default Is this even worth wearing anymore?

I just noticed Nexon Japan FINALLY fixed this stupid ring after... how many years of this having been released?

Is it even worth wearing when my current rings are Lilin's Ring [+3 all stats, +3 weapon attack], the Legend ring [+4 to all stats, +3 weapon attack], Dark Angelic Bless [+6 to all stats, +10 weapon attack], and the final Cross Brigade Ring [+2 weapon attack, +2% EXP]?

I wish they had implemented it properly to begin with. -.-

2. Default Re: Is this even worth wearing anymore?

... Thats the explorers critical ring, right?

It wasn't implemented incorrectly at all. If the change you're talking about is the removal of it's additional bonus to critical damage, that happened in every version, including KMS once they got Big Bang. You're lucky they kept it with the bonus for as long as they did.

And yes, 10% critical bonus is better than all of those other rings you own. Even without the damage bonus.

3. Default Re: Is this even worth wearing anymore?

Yeah, it's the critical ring and no, it didn't keep its 10% critical damage. That's just a chance to one-hit kill an enemy and +10% critical rate.

Up until now, it never had any of those extra bonuses. It was just a 2 weapon attack ring with some extra HP and MP attached to it.

4. Default Re: Is this even worth wearing anymore?

10% crit beats the rest of your rings save for the dark angelic blessing. I'd keep brigade ring for the nifty little exp bonus, but the other 2 are easily replaced.

5. Default Re: Is this even worth wearing anymore?

Hnggg do want a 10% crit ring...
    I forgot what ring I got for my DualBlader a long time ago but could anyone tell me if these rings
    can be shared in some way? (Sharing tag etc). I doubt it but.. A man can dream right?

6. Default Re: Is this even worth wearing anymore?

The Explorer's Critical Ring can only be traded once among the characters of the account, the it is untradable no matter how much NX you throw at it.

7. Default Re: Is this even worth wearing anymore?

way better than lilin's, which is what youll have to unequip to use it

8. Default Re: Is this even worth wearing anymore?

Yeah, I knew it'd have to be Lilin's Ring I'd have to unequip for it. And thanks guys. I guess I'll just give the Lilin's Ring to my Hero to hold onto. That's one less item I have to worry about transferring between my characters every time I decide to play something else.

9. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Is this even worth wearing anymore?

It's better than GMS' evo ring 1/2 (7 all stats 5 att), so naturally you can see it's very hard to replace unless you get a ring with potential.