1. Default Does the 140 cane exist in KMS?

I don't see why it wouldn't, but I've heard that it doesn't exist. I didn't find any information about it when I looked it up either. Can anyone who plays KMS confirm whether or not they exist?

2. Default Re: Does the 140 cane exist in KMS?

They do, I've seen several (at prices I would die for ;_;)

3. Default Re: Does the 140 cane exist in KMS?

Cool, thanks

My guild should be able to kill empress once it's fixed so getting one shouldn't be too difficult.

4. Default Re: Does the 140 cane exist in KMS?

Us too, but, the difficult part is waiting. Knowing that if she could be killed, we could kill her, only seems to makes me more impatient, for the cane especially, if it's not fixed until the DB revamp, which is months after Phantom's release ;_;

I would hope to be able to use the VL cane until then, but as we still don't have the VL DBG or axe/bws, I'm very pessimistic.

5. Default Re: Does the 140 cane exist in KMS?

It's very possible when they copy + paste stuff over, the fix will come as well. That's how it got fixed the first time when we patched familiars from JMS and we could finally summon the 3rd V1 instructor.

6. Default Re: Does the 140 cane exist in KMS?

Can anyone confirm if it actually drops from empress, or like the katara, is only obtainable through hot time?