Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Was duping fixed?

This is basically my reaction to this whole thing.
    I will now head over to basil and proceed to get a temporary ban for flaming/flamebaiting/something fun.
    This is the best thing that's happened all this month.

2. Default Re: Was duping fixed?

Something seems off about that.

Protection scroll should have inflated since as opposed to gm scrolls, mass amounts are used with 20s/aee/ees in perfecting weapons
    along with other scrolls.

If it was patched then most of the dupers would have kept their scrolls, buy out those who still think duping is available, and wait for inflation.

Instead you have smegas with people trying to sell their protection scrolls at prices lower than the competition.

3. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Default Re: Was duping fixed?

Keep in mind that Scania is one of the most populated worlds.
    I don't know exactly how many "bank mules" those that dupe have, but I'm sure it's quite a bit, and on different accounts.
    That being said, there could easily still be billions of duped white scrolls not released into public circulation yet.

4. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

IF they keep this step one, the other steps would happen wether nexon tries or not.

(hey look, new avatar!)

5. Default Re: Was duping fixed?

Then I'm not sure why they are rushing to sell their protection scrolls in scania for 30 mil or less regardless of supply given that dark link stated his world has them at 200+ mil.

6. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Khaini never seemed to have anywhere near as many prot scrolls as scania, or dupers for that matter, and with all the dupers i know of in our world server transferring to smaller worlds, i can't help but think they took most of their stock with them. That's probably why they're 200mish here.

7. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Now it's a creeper stare instead of a HOLY CRAP I JUST SHAT MY PANTS glare.

8. Default Re: Was duping fixed?

Because if 5% of people put them at 200m and 95% of people put them at 30m, no ones going to buy them for 200m. Just because they can sell at a different price doesn't mean everyone wants to sell them at that price.

9. Default Re: Was duping fixed?

Ch 1 keeps crashing in windia, but the mushies are still up and im not getting rolled back.
    It might be possible it saves before crashing now

10. Default Re: Was duping fixed?

Or it's possible they think Nexon might actually turn proactive, and start banning people with clearly broken supplies of items. As such, they're trying to clear out their stock because having 20,000 AEEs, White Scrolls, GM Scrolls, etc. makes it kind of obvious.

Or they're just trying to clear them out before they get deleted.

Or they expect a new exploit to be found soon, and as such there's no need to care about being cleaned out.

11. Default Re: Was duping fixed?

That wasn't the point.

I was asking why the sellers don't just world transfer to khaini and sell for 200+ mil there rather than 28-30 mil in scania.

First two have a very low chance of happening in gms but the third seems likely.

12. Default Re: Was duping fixed?

I agree, but still a possibility non-the-less.

Considering duping has been going on for 4 years or so, them suddenly fixing it now is a surprise in itself. Now Nexon NA is capable of anything *cough*!

13. Default Re: Was duping fixed?

I just can't see gms nexon actually deleting mass amounts of items.

Instead of deleting hacked equips, they just return them to their original/clean state.

They removed gm scrolls as a drop during the golden temple event but allowed the existing ones
    to remain being duped to the amount we have today. (gm gfas being 35-40 mil now?... :/)