IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default Was duping fixed?

I heard from two different people on Basil, one being MTSnowy, that duping was patched recently in that every trade creates a save point.

Does anyone know if this is true?

2. Default Re: Was duping fixed?

YEAH MAN.
    ASK THE FORUM THAT BANS HACKERS FOR AN ANSWER. THAT'LL SURELY GIVE YOU A LEGITIMATE ANSWER.

No really, we only have hearsay. It probably isn't and is being used as an excuse to inflate prices.

3. Default Re: Was duping fixed?

Hackers on Bera are unloading prot scrolls for ever lower prices, you'd think if their source dried up they would stop doing that.

Unless someone started a rumour that Nexon's gonna ban people who have bulk in the most popular items to dupe.

4. Default

MTSnowy?

Haha. Wouldn't trust them as far as I can throw them. Annoying as hell.

5. Default Re: Was duping fixed?

Last time I heard that, protection scrolls were 35mil on Bera. Right now they are dropping to 27mil. Like Stereo said, it wouldn't make sense.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Was duping fixed?

Khaini's Prot. Scrolls shot up from 50mil to 200-300mil.

7. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

guys i know that are(were?) into the duping business all say that it did get patched

scania's scrolls didn't get affected pricewise, but their stock is suppossedly massive, so take that however you want.

8. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

guys i know that are(were?) into the duping business all say that it did get patched

scania's scrolls didn't get affected pricewise, but their stock is suppossedly massive, so take that however you want.

9. Default Re: Was duping fixed?

Confirming as well. The main group sold almost all of their stuff already, some people are completely done with their inventories. The people still selling are people that bought off thousands and believe dupe is still really there. You can take that as you will. If people believe dupe still exists, that's great because it'll continue to drive prices down.

10. Default Re: Was duping fixed?

Sadly, this still won't dig GMS out of that grave.

11. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

It'll only really fix anything once they do a really massive and thorough wipe of any duped equipment. (att masks, att earrings, att branch noses, VSSes, etc)

12. Default Re: Was duping fixed?

if duping is gone then this game is going to go to pomegranate once all the Mystery mastery books have been used up.

13. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

What does MMBs have to do with duping? Lol. You mean botting?

14. Default Re: Was duping fixed?

....What the hell did I just read?

Excuse me while I try to wrap my brain around this. I... Wha-... Er...

Really, you know this needs to be fixed when people are this reliant on hacking when they see it as a must for the game to survive.

15. Default Re: Was duping fixed?

fyi, MMBs are botted not duped.

OT- Dupers might be clearing their inventory of evidence in case of a mass ban/deletion. Yet, I won't believe this until I witness some kinda proof.

16. Default Re: Was duping fixed?

Oh. I though MMBs were duped.

17. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

MMBs are being farmed by botters >_>

More on topic, I've heard through the grapevine (basil aside, cuz we all know how people like to start rumors there) that duping is patched as of now, but I'm sure there will be another method figured out sooner or later.

Our scroll prices are still extremely low, however.

18. Default Re: Was duping fixed?

Since prot scrolls are 25m in Bera atm, I guess I should invest while I still have the chance to.

19. Default Re: Was duping fixed?

Yea, I guess I will too. But they were 30m last weekend as well. So maybe were like Scania and have overstock?

20. Default Re: Was duping fixed?

Scania and Bera are the oldest servers, it makes sense for them to have the biggest stocks.

Honesty, even though I don't play GMS, I hope the duping has been fixed. Just browsing GMS forums like Basil can tell you how absolutely reliant people are on duped everything, their rage will be delicious.